• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Also, Brad, if you're still reading this and you have a full room for the Bombcast: Please just let it go as long as it needs to go. If it's 4 hours, I don't think we'll care.

In fact, we'll probably be happy!

Xater

Also, Brad, if you're still reading this and you have a full room for the Bombcast: Please just let it go as long as it needs to go. If it's 4 hours, I don't think we'll care.

In fact, we'll probably be happy!

I wanna hear Vinny for as long as possible.

Scizzy

It's like when you're in college and you go home for Thanksgiving and suddenly you're surrounded by all your old friends again.

Myggen

Since they'll be busy with the GOTY stuff (and this is always a slow time for the site), I don't expect much more than Bombcasts (with Vinny, hopefully), a UPF and a few QLs (Persona Q!) in between all the stuff they have to do with the videos and podcasts coming at the end of the month. But it's gonna be great to have the crew back together.

daydream

Banned
The Captain Toad QL is probably the best thing you could watch if you're on the fence on whether you should get the game on release or later. Really fair QL, well done guys!

Dany

Banned
Yeah, I'd get it discounted I guess. 40 isn't too much but considering hte content and replay value. I can wait.

B3zf5QVCMAAMnZG.png
KLEPKAST incoming.

Anjin M

dude that video is reallllllly bad. The sounds will haunt me forever
I just watched this, even though I knew what was coming. Feeling a little queazy now.

EDIT:
KLEPKAST incoming.
is it wrong to dream of a 4 hour bombcast this week?
And now I'm all excited that there is a massive Bombcast being recorded right now. I should lie down.

I really want a full Jeff, Brad, Vinny, Drew, Dan, Alex closterfuck of a pdocast but I think they can only fit so many people in that room.

Edit. Or maybe they are totally going to do it anyway.

Double edit? YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom