• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

This podcast will be amazing. I just hope that many people doesn't make Dan and Drew even more quiet than they are.

Dan has been a lot more active the last couple of podcasts. But yeah, he still has sections where he doesn't talk much, which I hope he improves even more. But the last few podcasts have been pretty fantastic, so I'm not complaining that much.

An-Det

Damn, seeing them all together like that is awesome. Super excited to have everyone on the podcast this week. Really hoping they just let it go as long as it takes, let us savor this.

Oer0ZFY.png

That's the thinnest Brad's been in about a year.

im so sorry bradley it was a joke

Zaph

Not sure I can handle this thread right now. It's like seeing your parents back together and knowing it won't last.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They'll probably put on a decent show to mask some of the CM Punk PR damage.

Sting perhaps?

feels like a good time to do my annual check-in on WWE before going "nah. fuck this." the possibility of Sting helps.

I won't be able to do anything but shiver at a high frequency until I can put a massivecast in my ears.

But, sure. Watch it for me.

yikes

Hobohodo

In that Vinny and Dan pic Vinny looks like my Organic Chemistry lecturer. I have a certain dislike for my Organic Chemistry lecturer and having these feelings when looking at Vinny is upsetting. =(

This is probably going to be super vague, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark.

Does anyone know which bombcast they have (It is in 2011) where they pretend to have a radio show, and Jeff acts like a caller and acts like a strange person? It had to be around October or late 2011.
Or a youtube link to that specific part? I want to show a friend it but I'm just blanking on when it was.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is probably going to be super vague, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark.

Does anyone know which bombcast they have (It is in 2011) where they pretend to have a radio show, and Jeff acts like a caller and acts like a strange person? It had to be around October or late 2011.
Or a youtube link to that specific part? I want to show a friend it but I'm just blanking on when it was.

Maybe you're referring to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaO5gwyVcsg

I feel like it should work with any soda if it works with sprite. Or maybe sprite is more carbonated then other sodas? That still doesn't explain the banana portion though.

Yeah I feel like it should work with any soda + food. Maybe something to do with the banana's texture?

I don't understand the mechanics of the banana + sprite.

A revolting combination of sugar/carb dumping, and Sprite soda tends to be relatively overcarbonated because there isn't as much syrup as other soft drinks.

There might also be some kind of nucleation going on but I'm not that much of a banana expert.

daydream

Banned

This is what I thought of, it's a 2012 clip, though (fake call starts around 3:30): I'M GONNA STAB YOU GURL

Anjin M

I accidently closed the tab for this thread. But then to find it, I looked in Off Topic.

I'm never going to feel clean again.

Decided to go back & start relistening to the Bombcast from the start. Looks like the feed starts with the Arrow Pointing Down stuff, which I'm fairly sure I've never listened to. BRAND NEW CONTENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom