• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
random office videos make me happy, but rich evans at redlettermedia has raised the bar so high that a reaction video without his laugh just seems wrong

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
lol @ dan's reaction when she says "come with me if you want to live"

you could feel the disappointment that swept through his body

He plays the IGN hype man of Gamespot. He does a fine job, but doesn't jibe particularly well with the glibness of GB and new Gamespot.
I found him pretty amusing during the Professional Wednesday experiment, with him trying to run a Gamespot style show in spite of the Bomb Squad being their usual selves. Seem to recall him managing some decent snark at their expense.

So i watched that Dan Decides video and NOPE that movie looks like shit.

if dan can't muster up much enthusiasm then man...

also i love how no one bit on his "Terminator 3 was good" utterance LOLOL.

I would like if they did this for the other movies dan might be interested in (like the new star wars, etc)

Myggen

Then again, isn't Lena Headey Sarah Connor in that show? That might be enough to get me to watch...

Indeed she is.

616448-bios_sarah.png

edit: This Lena Headey talk reminds me that I need to re-watch Dredd.

justjim89

I hate Arnold honestly, I don't know if I've ever enjoyed a movie he's starred in. You talk about guys like Michael Cera or Samuel L. Jackson only having one character, he makes them look like fucking Gary Oldman in comparison. He has one voice, one character, one role he can play and it's been played to death.

Renpatsu

Then again, isn't Lena Headey Sarah Connor in that show? That might be enough to get me to watch...
Lena Headey plays a great interpretation of the Sarah Connor you see coming off from T2 and is probably worth seeing for her performance alone.

Edit: The biggest problem SCC had in my opinion was that at times it felt like they were spinning their wheels until big plot developments occurred. It's still much better than T3 or T4.

Edit Edit: Why is it Genisys and not Genesys?

Myggen

I hate Arnold honestly, I don't know if I've ever enjoyed a movie he's starred in. You talk about guys like Michael Cera or Samuel L. Jackson only having one character, he makes them look like fucking Gary Oldman in comparison. He has one voice, one character, one role he can play and it's been played to death.

It's not that he's a fantastic actor, it's that he's played in some of the best action movies of all time. That's where the love is coming from.

Commando alone makes me love that guy.

edit: He has also played in some of the worst movies of all time, which is also really fun.

Xater

It's not that he's a fantastic actor, it's that he's played in some of the best action movies of all time. That's where the love is coming from.

He also always had a great presence, granted that was in huge parts due to his physique. Today I don#t think Arnold is a draw. He kinda has nothing going for him.

Megasoum

Banned

edit: He has also played in some of the worst movies of all time, which is also really fun.

I need to rewatch True lies soon. So good.

justjim89

Jingle All the Way exists in part because of him. That alone erases any goodwill he could have ever built up.

Myggen

Jingle All the Way exists in part because of him. That alone erases any goodwill he could have ever built up.

Haha, that movie is "so bad it's good for me". Me and some friends have watched it every Christmas for at least 10 years.

He also always had a great presence, granted that was in huge parts due to his physique. Today I don#t think Arnold is a draw. He kinda has nothing going for him.

Agreed.

Balb

I have to say the PS4 hardware itself isn't really giving me PS1 vibes...it just happens to be gray. The controller is damn fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom