• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I choose to believe that 8 hours from now there will be a new Metal Gear Scanlon

fe9XViU.gif

:(

Huh? What happened?

His latest house story on the Bombcast.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
oh shit, i see Myggen's posting in GAF-Hop now

i'm sure you're well aware of the constant fuckery by now

XmKsnIi.gif

popo

Man, Vinny has some terrible luck. I hope homeboy is making six figures because Christ. At least they got the home cheap.

I used to dabble in flipping houses and if that is the worst luck he has gutting a house then he has great luck. I once had druggies squatting in a renovation for 3 months and not only did the police do nothing but they implied I would get arrested if I had them thrown out. Eventually had to pay them to fuck off.

Also, lol at bolded part.

Alex is right about that one. If it's the same headset that came with the normal PS4, it's terrible. That headset is a flimsy piece of shit.

It doesn't even fit in my ear. Too big. Went straight in the bin.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So glad that giantbomb agrees with me on the sticker stuff.

My uncle has a smart TV with the stickers on including the smart tv sticker branding THAT OBSTRUCTS THE ACTUAL SCREEN on the corner. Drives me nuts whenever I see it.

So glad that giantbomb agrees with me on the sticker stuff.

My uncle has a smart TV with the stickers on including the smart tv sticker branding THAT OBSTRUCTS THE ACTUAL SCREEN on the corner. Drives me nuts whenever I see it.

They weren't really talking about stickers (such as "Full HD), but rather how glossy tech usually has a removable plastic sheet that keeps the products smudge free when you take them out of the box. They took some off the DualShock 4's d-pad and buttons.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They weren't really talking about stickers (such as "Full HD), but rather how glossy tech usually has a removable plastic sheet that keeps the products smudge free when you take them out of the box. They took some off the DualShock 4's d-pad and buttons.

I consider those things all in the same category as "get that shit off your stuff".

I consider those things all in the same category as "get that shit off your stuff".

Yeah, it's all so annoying. It's so satisfying to get it off. I do hate it when A. the sticker does not come off in one tug (it leaves bits of the sticker) and B. ehen there is a glue residue. I always hate video game box stickers because of that. Why can't they be on the shrinkwrap instead!?

Bacon

Wow, sphere is quite the page turner. I bought the book today and was worried that I wouldn't finish by the time the podcast went up but there's no chance of that at this pace.

Really good book so far.

yeah, I mean, Crichton wasn't a writer of high literature or anything but dude could tell some compelling stories. Sphere's a good one.

yeah, I mean, Crichton wasn't a writer of high literature or anything but dude could tell some compelling stories. Sphere's a good one.
His problem was always ending them well. Both Andromeda Strain and The Lost World had absolutely dreadful deus ex machina endings.

Sphere doesn't fare much better in that regard.

actual real spoilers
"let's use our powers to forget that we have powers!" *eyes roll out of head onto the floor*

valeo

I used to dabble in flipping houses and if that is the worst luck he has gutting a house then he has great luck. I once had druggies squatting in a renovation for 3 months and not only did the police do nothing but they implied I would get arrested if I had them thrown out. Eventually had to pay them to fuck off.

wtf is wrong with America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom