• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Apparently jeff said on his tumblr that they wouldnt be talking over TGA or the Playstation thing tomorrow unfortunately :(

That's not surprising.

Odds are that Patrick, Alex and Vinny are probably wanting time to hang out and see people while they're out in California, and Jeff has really made a decision to stop working non-normal work hours, which I think is great for him.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
they're not streaming the keighley's

EyaDzVO.png

Bacon

That's not surprising.

Odds are that Patrick, Alex and Vinny are probably wanting time to hang out and see people while they're out in California, and Jeff has really made a decision to stop working non-normal work hours, which I think is great for him.

Yeah I mean it makes sense for them, I'm sure they've been working their asses off all week on the goty stuff too. The talking over events streams are always entertaining though and usually the only reason I actually watch the events. I'll just read a summary on gaf for what was announced during the streams after they happened now.

Haunted

Yeah I mean it makes sense for them, I'm sure they've been working their asses off all week on the goty stuff too. The talking over events streams are always entertaining though and usually the only reason I actually watch the events. I'll just read a summary on gaf for what was announced during the streams after they happened now.
I don't watch these events either, I just go into the various new threads that get made for each new trailer/announcements the day after.

wow, that grey playstation is beautiful

I want that controller so damn bad.

Sony needs to make that happen. I dont know how they do it without making the anniversary buyers feeling less like special snowflakes but make it happen!

Jeff. Get Boyes on the phone and get shit done!

Also its the 3 colour PS logo that makes it. Its like "hey. Remember when logos had colours and stuff in a time before everything was just black or white text?"

i'm feeling SFV like jeff is but im also cautiously waiting to hear what the deep game is like. I didn't like the focus attack system in SFIV because it was basically broken/useless online given the latency issues of online play.

Really, if they gave us options like they did with the best fighting game ever (CvS2) then i think i would lose my mind.

I like the contrast between yesterday's "Gerstmann is so jaded and hates games these days" and today's Jeff talking about how he feels like a teenager over a new Street Fighter.

If every duder brought something, UPF is gonna be like 4 hours long. Late night ahead of me I guess.

half of the duders are just going to pay 8 man smash and that'll count as their moment of participation in the UPF. don't do this to yourself, don't expect a long stream after a long week of production. you're just going to be disappointed.

Tamanon

Banned
Jason Schreier I think is pretty comfortable at Kotaku. It'd be a lateral or slightly downward move for him.

Although he would bring some much needed JRPG love.

daydream

Banned
First thing I read after opening that VGA thread is "Jeff Gerstmann is hardly a gamer anymore". I've been lied to all this time!

As much as I hate to say it but Gang Beasts is getting a little long in the tooth. At least in it's current, not-quite-a-game-yet, form.

eight hundred codes players, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom