• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan's appendix is broke, chat broke, Drew's in mexico?

what a madhouse

Does anyone cast live streams to Chromecast? Is that even possible?

not really, no. if you're using android you can probably work out some kind of weird workaround, but it's not very good

I just bought a new wallet after my last one lasted about 12 years.

[EDIT - I put everything in the bagging area first then I bag everything into my recycled bags and I'm still faster than 99% of other people.]

I've always put my wallet in my back-right pocket, but I make sure to take it out when I sit down. There isn't enough room in my front pockets.

Is there any way to tell when something is live on the site other than just manually checking?

Tonsil stones (plaque-y build-ups in tonsils) are annoying. I probably shouldn't be squeezing them out with my finger.

I think the only thing I've had removed are teeth.

Its the worst! I never had them before like 5 or 6 years ago either. It just started happening one day and now it never stops. I drink water like a fiend too, you'd think that'd keep things cleared but nope.

I just dropped an entire pizza on the floor, cheese down. I'm not sure if I'm angrier about the lost food or the money it cost

I would post a anime gif to soothe your shattered psyche, but I don't want to bring the executioner's axe down on this thread. So I'll just say that sucks. What kind of pizza was it? From where? Let's remember the good times, when there was untainted pizza.

Mully

Does anyone cast live streams to Chromecast? Is that even possible?

Yes. Just do it from the browser. I'm doing it right now. Download the Chromecast extension on Chrome for your PC or laptop. Then hit the Chromecast button while watching the stream. Hit fullscreen, and you'll have a 1 second delay stream on your TV.

nmk2kpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom