• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
ack. hopefully it's no worse than a kidney stone. I had that earlier this year and it sucked but it's not ultimately a big deal. sure felt like one though.

Egg0

Banned
Kind of sounds like me when I had acute appendicitis late last year. Not fun at all.

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Anjin M

Hope you feel better soon, Dan

Finally watching the GBEast Bloodborne stream. Vinny's "We're part of the eco-system" was laugh-out-loud funny.

edit://

Vinny just threw himself into an abyss by throwing a pebble. I'm dying here.

edit2://

The attack animations always seem so easy to spot when I watch someone streaming. When I play, everything is going too fast.

edit3://

I finally get the "big ball of twine" joke!

Didn't he start his Muay Thai sessions up yesterday? I wonder if something there has aggravated something.

Hopefully nothing serious. Catching appendicitis early is key, so I've heard.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Didn't he start his Muay Thai sessions up yesterday? I wonder if something there has aggravated something.

it sure is. I almost died in the emergency room waiting room. when I finally got under the knife my appendix had ballooned and started to leak. just a tiny tear, but enough that they had to clean me out to make sure I didnt have sepsis.

Egg0

Banned

That's what the ER doctor told me. I woke up one morning with pain in my lower right abdomen. Spent about 10 minutes looking up symptoms and went directly to the ER. Had surgery later that day.

Man.... I hope GBEAST puts out more than QL of crappy moblie/kid games. This Burnstar one, just by the look of the main menu and the overworld looks like a .99 cent ios app game.

Man.... I hope GBEAST puts out more than QL of crappy moblie/kid games. This Burnstar one, just by the look of the main menu and the overworld looks like a .99 cent ios app game.

considering how much better their quick looks tend to be, I do wish they got some more of the higher-profile games.

jaina

All the best Dan, hope it's resolved quickly!

The Bloodborne stream was because of the new internet line which should also mean that GBeast is now more likely to do QLs of PS4/XBO games because they can access XBL/PSN.

Mully

Best of luck Dan.

PS. I'm halfway done with Anxiety as an Ally. It's really insightful and has helped me deal with my depression better. Thanks!

I just went through Appendicitis myself a month ago. The pain was unbearable and I was able to get to the ER before it bursted thankfully. Dan is smart to go straight away, the doctors kept telling me about people who waited too long and they suffered for it.

Get well soon Dan!

Update:
0ozAC9g.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom