• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Listening to the call now. Jeff handled it like a pro.

I'm honestly surprised that the caller thought Jeff was ever going to be pro-Gamergate.

Hagi

Ugh of course. Someone else needs to start making games like the Souls games because From can be a bunch of assholes. Maybe I'll check out Lords of the Fallen.

Lords of the Fallen was too slow and plodding for me and the bosses were pretty shitty but ymmv I do echo the comment for more Souls like games though.

Fjolle

Listening to the call now. Jeff handled it like a pro.

I'm honestly surprised that the caller thought Jeff was ever going to be pro-Gamergate.
Well. It's really about ethics in gaming journalism at Jeff got fired for being too ethical... In his youtube video he takes two quotes from anonymous redditors and concludes that the majority of developers are for gg. Logic is not their strong side.

God damn that call... People still care about the GG shit?

Edit: Meaning the whole "GG agenda/offensive" I guess. Obviously the threats and that shit are horrible and stupid.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That DS2 quicklook.

Well....the framerate looks nice I guess.....

rN5DdWS.gif

This guy keeps talking over Jeff. He doesn't want an answer he wants to just keep dropping truth bombs and peace out. I don't think he's let Jeff finish replying once without cutting him off.

It's a pet peeve of mine with someone trying to explain something or discuss something says 'you know' and this guy says it all the time. 3 times each sentence. I'm dying.

Scizzy

I clicked on this read after teaching classes for several hours and saw several hundred new posts. "It must be the new hire!," I thought to myself. I skimmed the thread as quickly as possible to learn who it was . "No one is naming the new hire, how weird," I thought. "Hmmm, the new hire sounds like a lunatic," I thought. And while I'd rather they not hire crazy people, well, Dan is pretty crazy too and that's worked out.

So, welcome, unnamed crazy person to Giant Bomb! Long may you reign.

Hagi

yeah that's where I saw it, I haven't looked in there in forever but figured this would make it on.

that's not the gamergate one, though.

Yeah that's the satirical version I imagine it will end up in some GG infested shithole eventually

I hope Brad and Jason do the DS2 feature they were talking about i really have no interest in going back and playing the game but it would cool to watch

"Could Dead or Alive come out today?"

"Well, yeah. One just came out not too long ago. Just as bad as it ever was."

".....Oh. I'm sorry, I'm not up to date."

:lol

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Stop. I'll derail this whole thread if I start talking about DS2 again.

That was pretty hilarious though.

I'm reinstalling it as we speak :>

I enjoyed my time with ds2 enough to do two playthroughs and a whole lot of helping summoners. I wish they hadn't changed the invasion/soul level stuff though. I could have gotten dozens more hours out of it if they let me do a sl1 run that I could then use to invade low level players.

I mean I get why they wouldn't want that.

But I want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom