• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my thought too. I'm not seeing other places streaming MKX, so I'm guessing embargo is still on.

I think the MK9/Injustice/the inevitable classic MK2/3 is the best guess.

What I'd love them to do is MK4-8. Just go all the way through the dark years.

they did that on UPF. I'd rather they either play the new one or something completely unrelated. or if they're going to do it, set it up as some kind of tournament

...or even better, play some of the terrible spinoff games/"dark years"

It's MKX.

Embargo drops at 2 pm Pacific.

tumblr_n7pen7OU0x1rvo0tro1_500.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
For a few weeks I've been hearing Jeff say "COMAS PEOPLES!" in my head and couldn't remember what video that came from.

Fortunately, Youtube autoplay just keeps going and eventually you're watching the Dream Gear video.

G-Pink

For a few weeks I've been hearing Jeff say "COMAS PEOPLES!" in my head and couldn't remember what video that came from.

Fortunately, Youtube autoplay just keeps going and eventually you're watching the Dream Gear video.

I firmly believe that's one of the best pieces of GB content.

Falifax

I bet this will end up like the Windjammers/GTA Online stream where GTA V's authentication servers will be hammered so they end up playing the better game.

Tucah

you speak so well
It's probably gonna be like an hour and a half of MKX and five minutes of GTAV where they go "yep it's GTAV"

"Quit questioning your orders, Burbles, SHOOT THE BALLOONS"

"This is like the worst Crystal Castles song"

so good

That gif is just the BEST.

Also fuck, they are starting the live quicklook at the exact time I have to leave the office. Oh well, I'll check the archive tomorrow.

I love that gif.

Its like... you know they are "putting on a act" to make the MP videos entertaining but every now and again you see a crack in the fesade to the burning anger underneath.

It would be really cool to see a video feature on Halo Online. I understand they might be trepidatious to play the hacked-together fan version of it, but it's a pretty incredible thing.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That Quick Look turned me off of Titan Souls, I was actually excited for it. Gotta wait for more impressions, maybe there's more to it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
That Quick Look turned me off of Titan Souls, I was actually excited for it. Gotta wait for more impressions, maybe there's more to it.

What I found REALLY annoying about the demo is that you have to run to a boss again after it kills you. There is nothing to do but kill bosses and some of them kill you immediately so spending 10-15 second to run through an empty field just to get to the boss again is just tedious. Imagine if Super Meat Boy had a loading screen every time you die.
And it seems like the full game is even worse about that.

Also Stealth Inc. 2 looks like a game that didn't need a hubworld. Sometimes I prefer a simple level select screen.

devo1989

What I found REALLY annoying about that game is that you have to run to a boss again after it kills you. There is nothing to do but kill bosses and some of them kill you immediately so spending 10-15 second to run through an empty field just to get to the boss again is just tedious. Imagine if Super Meat Boy had a loading screen every time you die.

I think they wanted to recreate the now iconic Dark Souls "boss run", but there is nothing to run past or avoid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom