• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hard to pirate if you don't have System32 anymore.

We've found that it, much like other DRM bullshit, has been incredibly effective. So far, no genuine copy of GTA5 has been pirated.

edit: Oh god, Destiny is the best comedy of the year. Can the Golden Globes take back the award from Grand Budapest Hotel? It's like literally the only complaint they heard is that it's hard to get a full group together for a raid without matchmaking, and it was interpreted as "People don't want to play with so many friends, so we'll limit the new expansion to 3 players." And on top of that, it's an arena horde mode in a game where the non-raid gameplay is repetitively killing the same things in the same areas.

danm999

I heard deleting System32 might help.

If you install Bonzi Buddy he can find more space for you on your hard drive.

images

feeling really good about not preordering that thing right about now

Yeah I was definitely of the wait til it's out, wait til you know it works mentality.

The GTA V pc port is so good, looks so much better than the PS4 version that it's crazy. Am playing with mostly max settings and 1440P though. Still, even the controls are a revelation. Mouse controls are great and rotating zoom in FPS mode is much less awkward with the scroll wheel.

danm999

The GTA V pc port is so good, looks so much better than the PS4 version that it's crazy. Am playing with mostly max settings and 1440P though. Still, even the controls are a revelation. Mouse controls are great and rotating zoom in FPS mode is much less awkward with the scroll wheel.

What sort of setup you running?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"Sonya Blade wins" on screen and by the announcer while everybody's wondering why Cassie Cage's fatality had nothing to do with Facebook was...well, it was a special moment in TV history.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
you guys could've saved yourselves a bunch of trouble and just played GTA V on PS4, you know.

y0XDaZ4.png

Egg0

Banned
I'm pretty interested in the "How to upgrade your PS4 hard drive with knives" feature. I took the hard drive out of my PS4, but I couldn't unscrew it out of the casing. The screws would not budge.

Ended up putting the 2TB external hard drive in my laptop instead.

I went to the GTA V PC to see what people thought of the game, and was greeted with about 30 people posting there specs, 10 people talking about drivers, 5 people talking about Steam issues, and 3 people posting screenshots showing how great they are, and about 2 people talking about actual gameplay.

GREAT!!!

danm999

So I take it the GTA5 stream isn't happening today?

GB why would you do this to me.

There's issues with getting the game to launch in general (Steam download servers seem to be buckling, even if you pre-loaded there's a component that needs to be downloaded) so they're going to do it at some point in the future.

Anjin M

I'm pretty interested in the "How to upgrade your PS4 hard drive with knives" feature. I took the hard drive out of my PS4, but I couldn't unscrew it out of the casing. The screws would not budge.

Ended up putting the 2TB external hard drive in my laptop instead.

When all you have is knives, every problem looks like a snitch to cut.

There's issues with getting the game to launch in general (Steam download servers seem to be buckling, even if you pre-loaded there's a component that needs to be downloaded) so they're going to do it at some point in the future.

Bah, that's no fun at all.

Oh well... one day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom