• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebetite

Banned
I know what you guys are thinking...

Anime is for jerks, and you're right, but today we've got an exclusive NARUTO trailer.

Why are you quoting a Gamespot video

Giant Bomb has always been pro-anime. Jeff owns Akira on bluray. Jeff loves Persona 4. Vinny loves Persona 4. Vinny loves Dragonball Z. Dan has an extensive anime collection. Dan loves Metal Gear Solid. Drew loves Metal Gear Solid. Brad's the anime editor. Alex, Dan, and Jeff all watch the world's most-popular live-action televised Anime series, Sekai Resuringu Renmei.

You thought you were watching Giant Bomb, but it was Anime Vice all along!

The new hire is actually Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the Big Live Live Show Dan's going to receive a mysterious pager, and every time it rings 3:16 his ass belongs to Stone Cold.

Lijik

What the hell is this thread.

CByAuXXUIAA1Fvf.jpg:large

it is. I'm looking forward to the additional levels. I've already figured out everything in the one that's in it now.
I ended up spending 5 hours with the game last night discovering everything. Game really surprised me even after watching the quick look. Still need to try the Lake of the Dead unlockable and find the records though.

The extra content in the hub world was really neat as well.

justjim89

Twelve Minutes looks really fascinating. Curious as to how the hell you're supposed to progress it, it looks like Jeff tried everything.

Twelve Minutes looks really fascinating. Curious as to how the hell you're supposed to progress it, it looks like Jeff tried everything.

I would have tried telling the wife about the day repeating, then telling her not to answer the door, then locking the door, then calling the cops and telling them that it's an emergency. The extra time that the locked door buys you might be enough to catch the guy. I also would have tried calling the guy once the "cop" comes in on the chance that the guy who found your phone is actually the intruder.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so how long does the grace period for expired subscriptions last? mine ran out yesterday but I won't be able to renew for a little bit.

justjim89

That was one of the rare QL EX's where the developer actually added to the video instead of being an awkward third-wheel. Honest and open about the game's design and helpful to Jeff as a player without sounding like he was pitching it to them. Really look forward to seeing more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom