• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

HOW DID I MISS THAT TIME CUBE REDUX THREAD!?

Last year somebody denied African slave trade in a thread where he also tried to argue what the meaning of definition is. Less than a year ago, and I missed it all. The archive is a treasure.

I've been in the archive since then and haven't seen it, mostly because what is a sticky thread I thought we got rid of them.

that thread ending with Mandrake's recap is perfection

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"We gave the show to Vinny, said Vinny go crazy..."

It's a good thing they didn't put an end-date on that instruction. Giant Bomb would be a lot worse off for it.

kingocfs

COMPETITIVE VAPING

“There is a skill to being able to keep a ball of vapor together without it dissipating,” said 29-year-old Matt Maynard, one of the contest’s judges.

BN-HZ008_vapehe_G_20150420124843.gif

Times like this I wish I had a government license to perform a Final Fantasy summon to bring forth Steve Austin and have him deliver Stone Cold Stunners to these goddamn millennials.

Anjin M

Drew really got into f1 at the worst time.

I got into F1 because of Drew and Danny, I thought this last race was pretty entertaining. I just wish Rosberg was putting up more of a fight

I've been going back to watch some older races, so I'm starting to understand some of the differences to the current F1. But I got in because of Alt-F1, too. And if I've learned anything from Drew and Danny, it's that there is a lot more to get excited about than who is leading a race.

Though, thank goodness that Ferrari stepped up this year.

Aaron

I got into F1 because of Drew and Danny, I thought this last race was pretty entertaining. I just wish Rosberg was putting up more of a fight
He was having problems with his brakes since lap 3. Not really his fault.

Also everyone should seriously watch Formula E. Much more entertaining than 1 has been.

The best era was pre-Schumacher dominance where he was clearly the best driver on the track but didn't have the car behind him. His battles with Damon Hill, Villeneuve and Hakkinen were what originally got me into the sport.

The podcast hasn't shown up in Pocket Casts yet, and I have nothing to listen to on my way home from work! What the hell am I supposed to do, alone with only my own thoughts?!?

Tucah

you speak so well
We've been getting Jason popping up on QLs more frequently and a bunch of podcast appearances, I'd be fine with things staying about where they've been recently.

HOW DID I MISS THAT TIME CUBE REDUX THREAD!?

Last year somebody denied African slave trade in a thread where he also tried to argue what the meaning of definition is. Less than a year ago, and I missed it all. The archive is a treasure.

I've been in the archive since then and haven't seen it, mostly because what is a sticky thread I thought we got rid of them.

Just finished reading it. That was quite a journey.

Myggen

Yeah I'm all for the return of a five man Bombcast, but maybe for good internal reasons both video guys can't spend three ish hours making a podcast these days.

I think that's always been the case. They've always had one producer not on the podcast and talked about that being a concious choice.

TraBuch

Banned
Jeff saying "It's alright" in a slightly high pitched voice basically means he really likes it, which means he's now crossed over to the dark side and will soon be discussing his adventures in the Souls games on the bombcast.

BearPawB

Banned
Jeff saying "It's alright" in a slightly high pitched voice basically means he really likes it, which means he's now crossed over to the dark side and will soon be discussing his adventures in the Souls games on the bombcast.

Yeah, I am really surprised (in a good way) that he has kept with it

Renpatsu

e: also I see we took the risk of going with the Drew picture even after Jason's recent appearances :)
Jason is so underexposed in comparison to the rest of the Bombcast crew that it makes searching for goofy images an exercise in futility once you've exhausted them all.

aka. Get Jason in front of the camera more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom