• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to watch some Giant Bomb premium stuff tonight after work - I'm thinking of going for a couple of UPFs. Have any of them stood out as being better than others over the past few months? I think the last UPF I watched was the one with Dan's dad, so I have plenty to choose from - just wondering if any of you have particular recommendations.

I thought this one and this one from this month were pretty excellent (last one is pretty much just Jeff playing the start of Bloodborne).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well there goes an afternoon to just perusing through old threads. Things don't change at all.

Some things change. You don't see Alizee dancing so much any more.

WHY IS THAT ALSO A NAME I REMEMBER.

JubF7TG.gif

Oh. Right. Because that gif was the unofficial Gaming Age Forums mascot.

Myggen

I swear, there was a short period where the internet was just filled with nothing but gifs of Alizee from that one performance.

BearPawB

Banned
Some things change. You don't see Alizee dancing so much any more.

WHY IS THAT ALSO A NAME I REMEMBER.

JubF7TG.gif

Oh. Right. Because that gif was the unofficial Gaming Age Forums mascot.

When I was a young lad, I went to the Netherlands on vacation.
Alizee's Moi Loita video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwKPGUIVME ) was on repeat on euro MTV non stop. Was the first girl i ever fell in love with on TV. Too try and make this less creepy i was maybe like 13?

She never really had an american break through did she?
'

Hanzou

Was Dan sleeping during this week's podcast? He was completely useless. I know he left a couple times but it seemed like he was there and just didn't talk.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Street Figther takes itself far too seriously for the stupid shit to be entertaining. It's just boring.

The only entertaining character is Bison.

Myggen

SF has also always told its story in the most terrible, half-assed way. SF lore is fucking terrible

This acting on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom