• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
i9YOiw7.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm not the only one who always found Trine's controls too floaty and imprecise? The same puzzles in a 2D tile-based game would probably be more intriguing to me.

Xater

So I'm not the only one who always found Trine's controls too floaty and imprecise? The same puzzles in a 2D tile-based game would probably be more intriguing to me.

That's definitely part of the reason I don't care for Trine. Also was never super impressed with their level design.

Glad Jeff just came out and said it. This MK meta game stuff is really dumb.

Also who thought it would be a great idea to put the Lin Kuei in there as an faction next to those other lame ones? They are never going to lose this faction war, because who wouldn't pick the cool ninjas?

William

I don't see why charging for mods on steam is a controversial issue. Its been on the cards for years, and people have been making stuff for other games and selling it without much comment for ages,so what is different about charging for skyrim mods?

Jeff's joke made me sick.

I don't see why charging for mods on steam is a controversial issue. Its been on the cards for years, and people have been making stuff for other games and selling it without much comment for ages,so what is different about charging for skyrim mods?

People don't like it when free things stop being free.

Xater

Jeff's joke made me sick.

People don't like it when free things stop being free.

Both of you should probably read up on the problems that whole thing has.

Lijik

Im late and watching the Trin3 (marketing team, hire me!) section and I admire that they tried to make it into a 3d puzzle platformer but man Brad described just about every mechanic as being rough or janky

Looks like they spent more time making it look pretty as hell instead of making sure the mechanics were rock solid first which doesnt really bode well.
edit- I guess thats always been Trine's thing but its easier for me to swallow as a 2d game

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm like ten minutes behind but they're playing heads up?

I got introduced to that game during New Years Eve. Let's just say I was impaired. A 6'6'' ~220 pound man did a Shakira dance/hum combination that resulted in video footage of my POV sliding down a wall while laughing so hard that I hyperventilated.

Heads Up is alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom