• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The people that needs to be grossing people out is the part where one of the mod developers admitted to taking a free mod and using it in his own paid mod. And that Valve apparently told him it was ok to jack other mods to fit into his own because they were on Steamworks and free.

That is like... some of the most disgusting shit I've ever read related to video games.

Of course they did. Otherwise it'd be...like...hard. And Valve didn't want something hard, they wanted a way to make money without actually doing anything.

justjim89

Of course they did. Otherwise it'd be...like...hard. And Valve didn't want something hard, they wanted a way to make money without actually doing anything.

It'll be nice and easy when Fallout 4 launches with only Steam Workshop support, DRM with your mods, and Valve legally strongarms the Nexus into shutting down.

The future of PC gaming!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It'll be nice and easy when Fallout 4 launches with only Steam Workshop support, DRM with your mods, and Valve legally strongarms the Nexus into shutting down.

The future of PC gaming!

It'll be even nicer when Fallout 4 is even more fucking broken than the rest of the shit Bethesda throws up for sale and then they get more money off of people fixing their shortcomings.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

To be fair creating the infrastructure to do all these isn't actually not doing anything, but they need better guidelines.

BearPawB

Banned
Giantbomb fan or dude name Brad?
7NtpcZH.jpg

justjim89

It'll be even nicer when Fallout 4 is even more fucking broken than the rest of the shit Bethesda throws up for sale and then they get more money off of people fixing their shortcomings.

Oh certainly. Who gives a shit if the game is absolutely fucked? The console kids will be stunned by the graphics and on the PC modders will provide extra QA, no-effort DLC, and patch the game into a playable state!

Really curious to hear extended conversation about this on the Bombcast.

popo

The hashtag makes me think it is a coincidence.

Bad/Brad is not much of a pun and there is another Breaking Brad series on youtube about bad movies I believe.

Scizzy

I think it's time for a new Breaking Brad: Brad vs. Jeff in Blitz '99 until he wins a game. Dan can watch and talk shit the whole time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
that Crypt of the Necrodancer was weird, it's like they were trying to sell the game, i don't know, it rubbed me the wrong way

Everybody who talks about Crypt of the Necrodancer sounds like they're trying to sell you the game because Crypt of the Necrodancer is goooood

justjim89

I'm with Dan, Necrodancer just looks stressful having to stay on beat the whole time.

I'm a white guy, staying on beat is no easy feat for me.

kershner

Banned
The land of letting down your teammates?

In every M+KB vs. gamepad debate someone forgets that there is always someone a lot better than you with a gamepad, even if you're pretty good with a M+KB. It's not as simple as 'I have more points of articulation, therefore I am better' there are tons of other factors involved.

Even beyond generalities, Dan was doing just fine in that video.

BearPawB

Banned
Man, I can't wait to hear about this Steam paid mod situation on the Bombcast next week.

ugh, why? Every time i click in that thread I just get mad at peoples over reactions. It's actually why i rarely go over to the gaming side of gaf recently.

everyone just has these immediate uncontrollable overreactions to every single situation. It is exhausting

Doesn't seem like the kind of game that requires a lot of twitch gameplay. It's not Counter Strike.

Yeah the controller works fine, it's not optimal as the game has a heavy emphasis on going for headshots which means that there is a REALLY strong aim assist but you're not going to be stuck feeling useless for using a controller.

Dizzy-4U

Finallt bought my first PS4. First order of business: Buy the Transistor skin.

By the way, can you sort stuff in the main menu? It's all scrambled like spotify in between games and shit. It's the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom