• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrmellon

Dan, no one has to always win something. You were about to have an aneurysm because you needed to keep score during your segment. I still love ya though buddy.

Did someone say Rachel McAdams?

1399547765706.jpg

danm999

I regret mentioning the name of that actress in this thread. I should have known you all would be incapable of restraining yourselves.

Bacon

I just finished the Mario Party 4 Party and Jeff is just so on top of his game lately. He has never been funnier than he is now.

Yeah he's been firing on all cylinders lately. I don't want to over speculate but it just seems like he's in a really good place in his life right now

All the actresses I had crushes on in middle/high school are now (Mostly) married moms. MILFs are now my wheelhouse. Strange how that target moves.

For some reason I see Julianne Moore as the female equivalent of Liam Neeson minus the whole post Taken turn Neesons career has taken.

They both are very talented but they just kind of randomly show up in things and I am always happy to see them.

Also Evolution was a cool movie which I bet doesnt hold up well at all.

Mully

For some reason I see Julianne Moore as the female equivalent of Liam Neeson minus the whole post Taken turn Neesons career has taken.

They both are very talented but they just kind of randomly show up in things and I am always happy to see them.

Also Evolution was a cool movie which I bet doesnt hold up well at all.

I'm going to watch Evolution just for Julianne. I watched Big Lebowski for her and I was not dissappointed. She may be the reason I have a thing for cougars.

I think I need to watch How High

I'm gonna watch it today, I hope it's still amazing.
Did someone tell you it was amazing? Because come on now.
I watched it once, it was pretty awesome in a dumb way. They ride up to Harvard in a lowrider, I think? I forget.

ed1 Limp Dimp weed, Blaze 2, The Garden of Weeden
ed2 Weave Master Degree, weed version of Field of Dreams. Catches dreads of fire, rip Ivory. Sure just mix in a dead person's ashes.
ed3 High Scores in SATsTHCs. Alright it wasn't a lowrider, they crashed into Harvard sign. The asian dude was alright. I NEED $.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I want somebody to take all the "Best of bombcast" videos on youtube, put them together and convert them back to audio only. I need something to listen to while collecting all the stupid dumb stuff in GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom