• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
bard is experimenting with his hair again

silly bard you know what happened last time

BpxlFaHCYAIQvvY.jpg

lets have a game where we guess brads new hair style

1.Dreadlocks
2.mohawk
3.'faux'hawk
4.bowlcut
5.trihawk
6.he wears a hamster on his head

I'm going for number 1, they're in style this month

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
t-pose is way funnier to me than it has any right to be

T-Pose has every right being funny when performed by kids, grown men concentrating way too hard on wrestling, and people whose hats fit neither their head nor our limited understanding of physics.

Everybody should get in on the ground floor of WWE 2K15 PC glitches. This game was released less than an hour ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033039

daydream

Banned
time for games associated with live shows (mainly upfs) to start showing up as tags

maybe rehire kessler to retroactively tag the bombcast catalogue, also

Jrmint

Has there been any more word on the premium sale since last week's podcast? I'd really like to subscribe but prefer to wait on the sale.

santeesioux

Good news on that jury duty thing you guys were all so concerned about. I'm going to have my wisdom teeth removed around the same time I have to do it so I might be able to get out of it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yeah, I'll post it a couple of hours before the show starts.

sweet.

I'm gunna make my second internet appearance on the BLLSL lobby cam. I'll be the guy with the "No fat chicks" shirt on*

*no I won't. Probably something tasteful, like my notorious BIG shirt or the millenium falcon.

Fuchs

You guys probably know and talked about this, but what's the deal with Big Live Live Show and the reason for Alex and Vinny being at the office?

Myggen

You guys probably know and talked about this, but what's the deal with Big Live Live Show and the reason for Alex and Vinny being at the office?

It's a big day long stream with guests and different segments with the goal of selling premium memberships. Vinny and Alex are there to be part of the stream and the Bombcast and probably some other content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom