• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg0

Banned
"Episode notes" Hype! Saw it on Alt-F1 as well. I really like the inclusion of this, not necessarily for spoilers, but just to gloss over what they talk about.

Myggen

2743085-jeff_no.gif

Would be insane if true, given that they just went the Patreon route. Have to imagine it's something related to both GS and Kinda Funny, but not a merger.

An almost 4-hour Bombcast with a throwback of a roster is the best thing I could have asked for, and I still have that Dave Lang Alt-F1 to listen to.

Woot.

Would be insane if true, given that they just went the Patreon route. Have to imagine it's something related to both GS and Kinda Funny, but not a merger.

Greg (actual Greg, not Jeff's alternate name) just confirmed via a post on the Twitch stream that they are the special announcement, but won't announce what that announcement is.

Zaph

Yeah... I imagine it's something like that. Greg and Colin going back to a huge site after why they left IGN would be the biggest 180 in a good while.
Yeah, it's gonna be some kind of shared resources agreement/contract. I highly doubt they've sold anything.

Myggen

Fuck it, if they're gonna bury this announcement at the end of the show I'll just listen to the Bombcast and wait for EdReedFan or someone else to post the announcement here!

When I was lurking the League thread I heard the story of a Leaguer who posted in the dota thread and he got permabanned

I'm not touching that thread until I actually play dota

he got banned because it was clearly an alt of a perma'd member

rip boken

he was my favorite poster

im actually not joking

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think a single character in Broken Age is likable or interesting. It reminds me of some amateur film student watching a Wes Anderson movie and making his 'inspired by' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom