• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home from the after party. Was the shit. I made everyone sign my copy of AFG. Also tried the oreos and nacho cheese monstrosity. Isn't bad. Was the dude in glasses and green flannel shirt that saw that I was in the stream and kinda lost my shit and asked the chat for questions.

I'm sure they were nice lol

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Got home from the after party. Was the shit. I made everyone sign my copy of AFG. Also tried the oreos and nacho cheese monstrosity. Isn't bad. Was the dude in glasses and green flannel shirt that saw that I was in the stream and kinda lost my shit and asked the chat for questions.

Ha DUNCAN

Gave Mary a hug and told her she killed it during the Avalon segment. #TeamThumbsUp

Danny O Dwyer was cool also.

Man, everyone was cool. That was cool as shit.

Every GB member had their own circle of people. Like an alliance had to be made. Like if you want wrestling shit; Dan and Alex were the guys. Jeff was mostly surrounded by people who wanted to get into the industry or some shit I didn't really know. Like legit he was talking jar time stuff. Drew was legit talking about aviation shit. Brad told me to get better at Bloodborne. Man that was an awesome night. I'll upload some pics too.

louiedog

I was standing next to Drew when you had him sign it. It might be cool to post a pic and share what everyone said about Dan if you think it's something you can share.

I was standing next to Drew when you had him sign it. It might be cool to post a pic and share what everyone said about Dan if you think it's something you can share.

Oh yeah totally! Dan took pics of them too and was wondering if he was gonna be the one uploading them or not. I'll do it as soon as I'm near a computer.

Ketch

Gave Mary a hug and told her she killed it during the Avalon segment. #TeamThumbsUp

Danny O Dwyer was cool also.

Man, everyone was cool. That was cool as shit.

Every GB member had their own circle of people. Like an alliance had to be made. Like if you want wrestling shit; Dan and Alex were the guys. Jeff was mostly surrounded by people who wanted to get into the industry or some shit I didn't really know. Like legit he was talking jar time stuff. Drew was legit talking about aviation shit. Brad told me to get better at Bloodborne. Man that was an awesome night. I'll upload some pics too.

It genuinely makes me happy that you had fun! Way to go GB community, you're actually not part of the shitty internet... who knew?

Also shoutout to the engineers who's names escape me right now. Those guys were awesome as well. Like the REALLY tall guy. Who told me drinking with Dan is something else. Props to wenis for the sunglasses on Brad lol.

IMG_4463.jpg

CDz6d8QUMAE7a70.jpg

CDz6d8PUEAAB6wv.jpg

Great times had by all.

Granted, I don't really know the context, but that seems creepy.

Also, Im suprised you didn't get thrown out for that because if you even mention her in the chat you get banned.

Bruh forreal a hug ain't shit nowadays. At least not in these parts anyway. She was cool with it.

I watched Jason sign that book for you. The internet is weird.

Now I really want to watch the party stream now. Oh god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom