• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLJPGVm.png

fucking christ

this just kind of bums me out for some reason

corporations, please stop pretending you're people

Giant Bomb fans watch Dan buy Taco Bell and listen to Jeff talking to himself on his morning commute yet Jeff had the gall, THE GALL, to judge Bruce Campbell fans for liking him being in movies on the Bombcast a few weeks ago.

giphy.gif

Someone's probably gonna think I'm being serious so I may as well say I'm not being serious...well, not too serious.

Lelcar

dan has some serious notice-me-senpai going on with taco bell on twitter.

something about jeff hosting a show with two millennials was funny to me. i'd watch a reality show about jeff trapped on an island with a bunch of millennials.

Alfredo

On today's Old Game Show, Jeff said they played the SNES Home Alone on a stream once. When was that? I actually really like the Home Alone game, and I remember Jeff talking about the game a lot, but I don't remember him actually playing it. I would like to see that.

so several hundred people watched taco bell screw up an order after their social media team said they were watching

i'm back on board. this is the best/worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom