• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
8f0WqSk.png

Also that BTS video is facinating. I rewatched Drew explaining the audio bussing twice and I still don't fully understand it. Crazy.

I've done audio recording stuff for years now and complicated routing/bussing still gives me headaches, especially when multiple people need to also listen to the audio being recorded

I can't imagine trying to do what they did for BLLSL without a digital mixer like they have with virtual busses

I remember liking Jet Force local MP, if I went back to it today it would prob be not hold up. Whatever, it had a dog with a jetpack that shot guns.

Jeff is right, Sledgehammer was a great TV Show.

The first season ends with Sledge -
blowing up himself and a whole city with a nuke
- but there is still a Season 2.

Dan would like it too, as MacGruber is basically a mix of MacGyver and Sledgehammer.

Also, BEST THEME

Watch it BombGAF.

Blake Schwarzebach from Jawbreaker is who Jeff was thinking about on the last Bombcast. I was reminded that he wrote game reviews for GameSpot but I guess now I know why.

Jintor

Fell asleep to the sweet dulcet tones of a cross-coast quick look that functioned god damn perfectly

wonder if whatever processes they use will work for console games or if they're restricted to pc games for now

dancing all night ql

danm999

Fell asleep to the sweet dulcet tones of a cross-coast quick look that functioned god damn perfectly

wonder if whatever processes they use will work for console games or if they're restricted to pc games for now

dancing all night ql

Didn't even consider we might get some more Jeff/Vinny Persona shenanigans.

Jintor

Didn't even consider we might get some more Jeff/Vinny Persona shenanigans.

realistically, i don't think anything will ever capture the magic of jeff and vinny slowly learning to love persona 4, especially since atlus are dedicated right now to weaning the last drops of money out of p3/p4 before p5 hits

but that's no reason not to keep hitting nostalgia buttons!

first they came for the goemon localizations, but patrick didn't speak out, because he was not a goemon fan

then they came for contra, but patrick didn't speak out, for he was not a contra fan

then they came for hudson, but patrick didn't speak out, for he was not a hudson fan

then they came for castlevania, but patrick didn't speak out, for he was not a castlevania fan

then they came for p.t.,
and patrick kind of spoke out like a fifteen year old on gamefaqs

Anjin M

I just got an odd email from Giant Bomb. It seems to be a subscription confirmation notice for the remaining term. I wonder if it's due to the switch to the new provider.

There have to be a bunch of people flipping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom