• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Drew's going to play Project CARS tomorrow and I'm going to say, 'That looks fun, I'll buy that.' Then never play it again 3 days later. Just like F1.

Watching the Behind the Scenes BLLSL video, I am overwhelmed at how complicated the production side seems. I mean, I work in IT for a living and that stuff is INTENSE. I would love to learn how to do production.

Bacon

Drew's going to play Project CARS tomorrow and I'm going to say, 'That looks fun, I'll buy that.' Then never play it again 3 days later. Just like F1.

This happens to me with every damn racing game. Except Forza Horizon. Actually stuck with that one for a bit.

LiK

Watching the Behind the Scenes BLLSL video, I am overwhelmed at how complicated the production side seems. I mean, I work in IT for a living and that stuff is INTENSE. I would love to learn how to do production.

it's hell from what i've seen. i admire all the guys like Vinny, Drew, Jason etc who do this shit everyday.

The baby on Dinosaurs was the first hugely popular thing I can remember really being repulsed by. It would have been on when I was 11-14, right about the right time for cynicism to kick in.

Megasoum

Banned
Hope someone does a new video for Kurble Space Program now thats its out of early access.

The original QL for it was great.

38QTKRd.png

danm999

The baby on Dinosaurs was the first hugely popular thing I can remember really being repulsed by. It would have been on when I was 11-14, right about the right time for cynicism to kick in.

Ah, the earliest memories we have of cynicism in our lives.

For me it was when I saw that Matthew Broderick Godzilla when I was 10.

Hope someone does a new video for Kurble Space Program now thats its out of early access.

The original QL for it was great.

I assume they'll do a proper Quick Look of the "released" game. That said, I hope Vinny takes it a bit more seriously this time. Of all the videos they've done its mostly been Vinny building something completely unwieldy and just letting it blow up right away. I don't expect a Scott Manely-level of video, but it'd be nice to show of the game when things go right for once.

Megasoum

Banned
I assume they'll do a proper Quick Look of the "released" game. That said, I hope Vinny takes it a bit more seriously this time. Of all the videos they've done its mostly been Vinny building something completely unwieldy and just letting it blow up right away. I don't expect a Scott Manely-level of video, but it'd be nice to show of the game when things go right for once.

See my previous post.... I have some hope lol. He got to space at least.. Might even be in orbit? Who knows.

They and Gamespot had a panel at PAX East talking about video production, that was awesome as well.

f0rk

The codemaster F1 games are actually just straight bad though. Project Cars looks like GT/Forza for PC which I am interested in.

ArjanN

I figured the baby on Dinosaurs was already supposed to be sort of a parody of that kind of character.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Here is Danny, totally crushing your Cara-related dreams.

What's the viability of the US recruiting from outside of the States?

Very low. Not because it’s not desirable. It’s just not really possible.

VISAs are hard things to come by. And the world of journalism doesn’t open the same doors that other industries such as business or finance do.

Noaloha

I don't see Rab leaving Glesga for all the beans in Trumptown. Like, ever. The fella is homeproud as all shit, has a wee daughter and he sounds real chuffed with his current career goings-on.

My dream pick? Griffin muh-fuh'in McElroy.

Zaph

Consolevania was Scottish Giant Bomb on TV before GB existed. It was the second best thing to come out of Scotland.

Rab was one of the hosts. But he's like a real film maker now.

jgminto

Today I started the first game in the series the GB guys should play through next,
Yakuza.
I think Dan would appreciate how much of a badass the main character is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom