• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're on the subject, anyone got any podcast recommendations? Only listen to the Bombcast, SBFC, and Cathedral of Shadows podcast and would like to listen to more.

I'm hit or miss on 8-4.

Was quite surprised by the apathy towards the Kojima situation, sounded like everyone was happy to see him move on. That's totally understandable but I guess I just expected Dan to be more invested in the guy.

MGS Scanlon was a great episode,
Dan needs to get Drew to pick up the sneaking suit on his way back through the weapons facility just because it looks awesome.

I'll take that under advisement.

You know which one I'm talking about

dmc-devil-may-cry_2013_01-18-13_001.jpg

Haunted

Klepek you son of a bitch! Why would you put a boss spoiler in the title and thumbnail of your newest video. Removed his channel from my daily bookmarks until I've finished the game.

Mostly gaming. Don't really keep up with TV/movies and I'm not really into anime podcasts.

I'll give em a try. Thanks.

I would probably not be the best of help then. Outside of 8-4, Bombcast and Vidjagame Apocalypse I don't listen to any other video game related podcast. I tried Idle Thumbs and a few others, but none really caught my attention.

They do end of year best of podcasts that are a good jumping off point.

I'll start there then, got it downloading now.

I would probably not be the best of help then. Outside of 8-4, Bombcast and Vidjagame Apocalypse I don't listen to any other video game related podcast. I tried Idle Thumbs and a few others, but none really caught my attention.

I should give 8-4 another chance since they talk about the obscure Japanese stuff I'm really into. Think it was just the Monster Hunter stuff that really bored me.

I'll start there then, got it downloading now.

I should give 8-4 another chance since they talk about the obscure Japanese stuff I'm really into. Think it was just the Monster Hunter stuff that really bored me.

Monster Hunter talk will end and a lot of Bloodborne talk will start in the next episode with Mark back.

I remember on the Bombcast when Ryan would do his impersonation of James Adomian impersonating Huell Howser from Comedy Bang Bang. It was great.

I remember on the Bombcast when Ryan would do his impersonation of James Adomian impersonating Huell Howser from Comedy Bang Bang. It was great.

Do you, or anyone, know what episode this is on? I'm listening to Huell's second appearance at this exact moment. He also coincidentally just brought up Sausalito. :lol

Anjin M

Hardcore History!

I'm still working my way through Blueprint for Armageddon, but it is so, so good.

So is Dan!

I also listen to Idle Thumbs, The Comedy Button, Team GFB Radio, Isometric, Designer Notes, DOTA Today, Podcast Beyond, The Golden Horseshoe Review (Disney Park talk), and Patrick's Three Bears Deep episodes (I skip everything else on that feed). And of course all of the Giant Bomb podcasts.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Stumbled upon this: http://imgur.com/gallery/Gg9ViyI and it's apparently about the GB EVE guild and has 28 million clicks.

Can someone explain? Or maybe people just really like that gif.

edit: Found this video in the comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX87E26xyYk
Still confusing.

My guess would be that it was already a popular image on imgur, but without a title. Somebody used it for their Reddit post and it grabbed the info from there. I know imgur does this, but I'm not sure if the date (2 days ago) would be from the Reddit post or the first time it was uploaded.

If it's the latter, people probably saw the gif and didn't care about the association with Eve because http://www.reddit.com/r/babyelephantgifs

Anjin M

Just received delivery confirmation for Bloodborne. Only six and a half more hours of work.

Then the drive home.

Then making dinner for the family.

Then getting everyone ready for bed.

I'm going to die before I get to play Bloodborne, aren't I?

Just received delivery confirmation for Bloodborne. Only six and a half more hours of work.

Then the drive home.

Then making dinner for the family.

Then getting everyone ready for bed.

I'm going to die before I get to play Bloodborne, aren't I?

u forgot day 1 patch for BB!

tchocky

Klepek you son of a bitch! Why would you put a boss spoiler in the title and thumbnail of your newest video. Removed his channel from my daily bookmarks until I've finished the game.

Which video all I see is Spookin and killing a pig in Bloodborne which seems to be a normal enemy since he kills it in two hits.

daydream

Banned
Since we're on the subject, anyone got any podcast recommendations? Only listen to the Bombcast, SBFC, and Cathedral of Shadows podcast and would like to listen to more.

I'm hit or miss on 8-4.

Retronauts, From US to you (US Gamer's podcast) and Axe of the Blood God (US Gamer's RPG podcast and successor to 1UP's Active Time Babble) are the gaming podcasts I listen to beside the Bom'cast.

I heard there was a boss called creepy crawly booga wooga tooka chew in Bloodborne and he was made of messed up ripped fleshy things and torn rags. He was pretty big, too.

i hope that wasn't a spoiler or anything

I have a bunch of sitting in waiting rooms to do tomorrow so if someone from GB is reading this and would like to upload that Powerbombcast tonight you would be doing me a solid!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
finally, a stream dedicated to the gameboy

I mean let's hope

Retronauts, From US to you (US Gamer's podcast) and Axe of the Blood God (US Gamer's RPG podcast and successor to 1UP's Active Time Babble) are the gaming podcasts I listen to beside the Bom'cast.

+1 for the usgamer pods, especially Axe which has been quality so far. Good mix of old and new games talk.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Gamespot not have a podcast? Isn't that crazy? I bet half of you would listen to it if it had Danny and/or Mary on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom