• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

what is this 'data allowance'

On the off chance you are being serious, my monthly data plan is for 10GB. I bew through 3GB of that yesterday, but my billing cycle runs between the 20th of each month. And I have to share with my wife, so I don't want to over do things. I already pay too much for the plan, but there is not way I'm paying overage charges.

If you are not serious and you're just trying get me to waste a bunch of time typing a long-winded explanation, well played.

Oh really? Awesome!

I already blew through a third of my wireless data allowance yesterday, so you will all have to enjoy without me.

edit:

It.... is.... 3pm PST. o_O

That's what I mean. I'm saying that I don't think I missed much since I tuned in at like 3:04 PM.

BanGy.nz

Banned
On the off chance you are being serious, my monthly data plan is for 10GB. I bew through 3GB of that yesterday, but my billing cycle runs between the 20th of each month. And I have to share with my wife, so I don't want to over do things. I already pay too much for the plan, but there is not way I'm paying overage charges.

If you are not serious and you're just trying get me to waste a bunch of time typing a long-winded explanation, well played.

Does this mean no more edit messages? because I'm not ok with that.
I have no idea how I would survive on 10GB a month... I barely survive on 120GB a month.
Since I've gone unlimited I can never go back.

Since I've gone unlimited I can never go back.

I have unlimited option, but it would cut my speed in half. I also gave a 30GB option that would triple my speed. I feel I made the right choice.

I currently have 13GB left until 2 April. I guess streaming Wrestlemania will take a lump of that, but I think I will survive.

My only complaint with these type of streams is that they never go back to more newer recent stuff. Dan with that PS1 game on UPF and Jason playing some dreamcast games on the Extra Life stream were great. Or like Rorie was talking with some older PC games.

Anjin M

I have no idea how I would survive on 10GB a month... I barely survive on 120GB a month.

I don't do a whole lot on my phone, really. Most of the data I use is to download the bombcast because I don't want to wait until I get back on a wifi network. My home internet is unlimited though, so it's torrents and steaming for days. I'd cord-cut if it weren't for my wife's TV habit.

I means that I'm at work and have limited time for embellishments from time to time. No worries. :)

My only complaint with these type of streams is that they never go back to more newer recent stuff. Dan with that PS1 game on UPF and Jason playing some dreamcast games on the Extra Life stream were great. Or like Rorie was talking with some older PC games.

If they make this regular feature, I suppose that they will have to explore a number of systems just to keep things from getting stale. At least, that's my hope.

Is Jeff cheating or something? I haven't seen his health go down at all, no matter how many times he gets hit.

Yeah, he said he wants to use the stream to basically check out farther parts in games they don't know much about.

If they make this regular feature, I suppose that they will have to explore a number of systems just to keep things from getting stale. At least, that's my hope.

Just as I type that Brad brings up PS1.

KingKong

I have unlimited option, but it would cut my speed in half. I also gave a 30GB option that would triple my speed. I feel I made the right choice.

I currently have 13GB left until 2 April. I guess streaming Wrestlemania will take a lump of that, but I think I will survive.

Don't you use wifi? I have a 3gig plan but I'm on wifi at home and at work so really it's just the commute and going out where I use data and its not like I'm streaming or downloading things so its fine (spotify is the #1 data suck for me)

Zaph

ULun8xt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom