• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

But every time we burn through the GB discussions so quickly that we have to talk about other things.

There is only so many times you can shit about Dan not liking monster hunter.

I'll say that we're mostly good at keeping it somehow on topic. If it's not about GB, it's about something someone at GB has discussed etc. It's rarely just totally random shit. Some exceptions of course.

Lets have some cake instead

tumblr_mgvgwqwFyv1r7ctb2o1_r1_500.gif

Giant Bomb #14 | Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan

A bit early for that?
I'll say that we're mostly good at keeping it somehow on topic. If it's not about GB, it's about something someone at GB has discussed etc. It's rarely just totally random shit. Some exceptions of course.
Lets have some cake instead

tumblr_mgvgwqwFyv1r7ctb2o1_r1_500.gif
neogaf.gif

That's how it started over here, related interests. SAVE YOURSELVES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

It's fine. You guys are cool n shit <3

Someone on SBF mentioned an anime they liked on the podcast so let's talk about anime related stuff and persona 4 waifus for 13 threads in a row.

Giant Bomb #14 | Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan
I tried counting the number of Dan's to see if you put 14 Dan's. In my mind I counted "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, Dan, eleven... nevermind."

Myggen

Let's try this. Any more clues on who the next hire could be?

seiG ruhtrA

We don't know.

I threw this comment out in the last thread, but nobody bit:

I'm beginning to suspect the hire will be announced at the BLLSL. Timing would seem to fit.

Would be a good time and place to do it at, yeah. If it's ready by then. Jeff has talked like they're close, but you never know with stuff like this.

Anjin M

The way things are going, I'll be disappointed if it's not Hideo Kojima.

I'm beginning to suspect the hire will be announced at the BLLSL. Timing would seem to fit.

There are a few places it could happen. BLLSL is as good (and maybe better) than any other.

Jeff also thinks Red Dead Redemption is not a good game. Let's get 'im!

Yeah, f--- that dude.

Volotaire

We don't know.

I threw this comment out in the last thread, but nobody bit:

Imagine if the new hire just appeared. The GB crew just acted like they do as usual, not reacting to the new person amongst them.

Also, they could do a who is it theme throughout the show where they throw us a number of candidates who we think is the new hire, but are fake outs.

Or they could fire the new hire out of a cannon.

I learned all my human resources knowledge from this one episode of King of the Hill. Based on that, I have to ask, how many people currently work at GiantBomb? Are they at 15 workers where they'd have to hire a non-white male?

That also included you...

And excluded me...

I didn't expect it would devolve into off-topic stuff so deeply early on. It became progressively harder to follow the threads as they went on. I don't have anything against them and I still pop in to comment on a the occasional video or podcast but eh.

Patryn

I learned all my human resources knowledge from this one episode of King of the Hill. Based on that, I have to ask, how many people currently work at GiantBomb? Are they at 15 workers where they'd have to hire a non-white male?

Given the shitstorm that is going to hit regardless of who they hire, this joke is in extremely poor taste.

I didn't expect it would devolve into off-topic stuff so deeply early on. It became progressively harder to follow the threads as they went on. I don't have anything against them and I still pop in to comment on a the occasional video or podcast but eh.
OT3 was when it got really bad, but the community move was everyone kinda becoming complacent with it.

I kinda wish there was a real SBF thread along with our rad community thread-thing, but oh well.

Anyway, it's not really the right place for this discussion so I'll just say it's fine. Sorry to barge in on you guys in here.

Volotaire

OT3 was when it got really bad, but the community move was everyone kinda becoming complacent with it.

I kinda wish there was a real SBF thread along with our rad community thread-thing, but oh well.

Anyway, it's not really the right place for this discussion so I'll just say it's fine. Sorry to barge in on you guys in here.

You should create a coup d'etat against the SBF thread and create your own SBF OT thread. GB OT has your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom