• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I wish the PS Home stream would have been a bit longer. I feel like there probably were more dumb things to see.

Patryn

Jeff is never going to leave GiantBomb.

I think at this point, CBSi could offer him Gamespot to run as he wished and he still wouldn't take it, since it'd just basically become Giant Bomb.

as someone who hates most non ketchup condiments, this is the minefield I navigate

While I am not in your boat, this is why Five Guys is good. They don't assume any toppings, so everyone knows that you have to explicitly list out what you want.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Please stop with the edit thing.

NEVER
ever ever ever getting back together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I was going to watch the Malaysian GP before listening to the new Alt+F1... but I have no will power so I guess my first race will be the next one.

daydream

Banned
Leigh > Rorie

2555510-4237276724-DukuE.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Sighhhhhhhhhhh

I got back from work and downloaded Axion Verge... Played like 30sec and got a call from my mom because her PC is fucked (my 10y old niece decided to install minecraft...aka the pc is now full of viruses and other crap)...

Night wasted....Ughh

I love my family but I hate being the dedicated IT guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom