• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

I'm way behind, so it's time to break out the bullet points:

• The No Go Show is a neat idea. A monthly, well produced show sounds like it will hit the spot. (Of course, any Vinny is good Vinny at this point.)
  • Good on Dan for sharing his plans for Waluigi #1 auction. People shouldn't be so hard on him, even if this wasn't his plan.
  • I've never seen a Fast and/or Furious movie. Eh.
  • I'm going to miss "You Can't Go (PlayStation) Home Again" on the upcoming list. I hope Brad puts something dumb in the queue again.

Myggen

Have to give props to Jason for the gifs and stuff he put on the stream, was some Vinny level shit with the dance gif during the DDR segment, the 2 seconds of nightmare at the end etc.

lol, I just got home, so are they just going to leave it running ?

Seems like the dance party is still going in the Wipeout museum :p

ok answer me this. you order a bacon cheeseburger with just mustard on it. do you expect to get

a) patty, cheese, bacon, mustard, bun

or

b) patty, mustard, bun

because motherfucker, I got b)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'd sooner accept just mustard on bread than putting a hamburger patty on there, fuckers I said bacon and cheese in my order.

Did they charge you extra for the bacon cheese- part of your burger that you didn't get?

- J - D -

"River Physics was really great in The Last Crusade" is probably the most clever joke/reference I've ever heard from Dan. I was cracking up for like 5 minutes.

Myggen

giphy.gif

It ended :(

def sim

ok answer me this. you order a bacon cheeseburger with just mustard on it. do you expect to get

or

b) patty, mustard, bun

Aw I hope you didn't give the worker too hard of a time over that.

It's an incredibly silly mistake though, yeah.

Why change now?

Actually explaining why I don't like something takes a lot more time and energy than being an all the time happy hype person, especially since people are more likely to question someone who's negative over someone who's positive if it's a generally well regarded thing.

But you're right. I'll endeavor to have more controversial opinions in the future.

Fjordson

I love Axiom Verge so far.

I'm really impressed by some of the visual effects and the sound design. Like the weird, digital glitch stuff when you hit an enemy. Or the fantastic soundtrack. Always boggles my mind how people do stuff like this solo. Design a game, create all the art and compose the soundtrack? Da fuck.

Aw I hope you didn't give the worker too hard of a time over that.

It's an incredibly silly mistake though, yeah.

didn't even notice til I got home, but yeah I don't go off on people in general.

Axiom Verge seems really cool. beat the first boss. I think this might be more of a "weekend" game than an "after work" game though.

or

b) patty, mustard, bun

as someone who hates most non ketchup condiments, this is the minefield I navigate

robotrock

Banned
They had a long livestream/QL, that's plenty. What new release other than Destiny has gotten more?
The 2 hour QL is all it needs. It's too new of a game to have a dedicated series for (and incredibly high profile).

At most it should have regular segments on the bombcast for the guys still playing it for as long as they play it and if they have anything constructive to add about it.
I'm looking for a kinda "We're Playing Dark Souls Too" kinda thing. It doesn't need to be much of a series or anything, but I totally want to see Vinny play this game.

Anjin M

I'm looking for a kinda "We're Playing Dark Souls Too" kinda thing. It doesn't need to be much of a series or anything, but I totally want to see Vinny play this game.

Let's be honest here. We just want more Vinny no matter how we get it. Bloodborne would be awesome because Vinny would make it option. But mostly, more Vinny is what we need.

We all have our cross to bear.

Are you really comparing placing a fast food order with the crucification of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

I ask because it really feels that way some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom