• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sighhhhhhhhhhh

I got back from work and downloaded Axion Verge... Played like 30sec and got a call from my mom because her PC is fucked (my 10y old niece decided to install minecraft...aka the pc is now full of viruses and other crap)...

Night wasted....Ughh

I love my family but I hate being the dedicated IT guy....

Did a normal virus scan fix it?

daydream

Banned
i still don't know who leigh is

well, i can think of one but with good peeps like anjin, bangy and data (blondie vers.) repping her, it can't be the one i'm thinking of

edit: also, you're all out of the rorie fanclub, OUT i say

well, i can think of one but with good peeps like anjin, bangy and data (blondie vers.) repping her, it can't be the one i'm thinking of

this is where the divide happens if it's that one. here we are, born to be kings, we're the princes of the universe and we have to fight for our survival, I've come to be the ruler of this threeeeeaaaaaaAAAAaaaAAaad.

Bacon

edit: also, you're all out of the rorie fanclub, OUT i say

You gotta polish up on your giantbomb history and lore breh

Saying Rorie sucks is like saying Brad is good at video games, it's wrong no matter how you try and spin it.

Rorie is an OG Duder™, show some damn respect you Dan Ryckert loving millennials!!!

Lelcar

Wow, Jeff Gerstmann is actually defending and saying the most positive stuff about the Souls/Borne series out of everyone on the Bombcast today. Jeff is in a really good mood this week.

Wow, Jeff Gerstmann is actually defending and saying the most positive stuff about the Souls/Borne series out of everyone on the Bombcast today. Jeff is in a really good mood this week.

Haven't heard the Bombcast yet, but it's clearly the Axiom Verge Effect™.

TraBuch

Banned
I think tomorrow is the last chance I give this current incarnation of Unplugged. Really hope Rorie did a little bit of reading or something.

Dany

Banned
pyFFVam.png
I need this shirt.

Tucah

you speak so well
I think tomorrow is the last chance I give this current incarnation of Unplugged. Really hope Rorie did a little bit of reading or something.

I'm at about this level too. Didn't really enjoy the last episode much but I'll give it one more shot.

They should have just stuck with Pathfinder, but did a new campaign, something Rorie is more familiar with as well as the returning duders that played last time.

TraBuch

Banned
For all I know, most campaigns end up being just like theirs, but The Adventure Zone is the only other D&D campaign I've ever seen/listened to, maybe that's just ruined every other campaign for me?

what are the odds that GB would announce a live stream 6 months in advance, it would happen, and it would somehow be the most fitting tribute to the virtual hell that Home was

Nishastra

Banned
For all I know, most campaigns end up being just like theirs, but The Adventure Zone is the only other D&D campaign I've ever seen/listened to, maybe that's just ruined every other campaign for me?
RPGMP3 has so many good games. It's daunting to even think about suggesting a place for someone to start, though. Most everything by the main RPGMP3 group, BAG, and Whartson Hall is worth listening to, at the least.

The really early games are rough to listen to audio-wise, and most of their best games were never actually finished, with the groups having long-since disbanded. I'll totally listen to BAG's years-long Warlords of the Accordlands game (just listed as Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 on the site now) through again someday, though!

Of even higher overall quality is Yog-Sothoth, but I don't believe any of their games are free to download at the moment.

Anjin M

Dear Fridge-Kun,

I'm sorry if you and your fans were offended about my joke.

Yours sincerely
BanGy.nz
Okay...
pyFFVam.png
I need this shirt.
Rorie would have made the best, most sarcastic marine.
what are the odds that GB would announce a live stream 6 months in advance, it would happen, and it would somehow be the most fitting tribute to the virtual hell that Home was
The last seven days of content have been magical. Giant Bomb, pulling out all the stops!
They should put the GotY stuff on the schedule now.
I was thinking E3, but I like your idea better.

Lijik

so i checked out playstation home for a bit and i tired out clearasil kart racing and i need video evidence that the target time is doable by a human being cus what the fuck is this video game

Zornack

Sonic is the wrestling of video games: used to be good but when you look back on it it really wasn't and now it's shit.

I've never watched a single minute of wrestling. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Man, I went into Axiom Verge not knowing anything outside of the quick look and having zero reverence for Metroid and it's really awesome. I'm finding stuff I didn't even know existed and it's such a cool experience (for cool guys). I also don't understand how the music is so well done, making games and making music aren't the same skill set at all.

rObit

Banned
The last seven days of content have been magical. Giant Bomb, pulling out all the stops!

They saw that my subscription was ending this week and decided to step it up a notch.

Not really, they've been hitting it out of the park for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom