• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinnyStream GO

CBlxvWkW8AAKOXX.jpg

oj59MSG.gif

vinny playing far cry has been the best giant bomb content of 2015 so far and that stream was barely even operational.

this will be fantastic because it's vinny.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'd rather the color correction stream. I'm not watching any bloodborne content, at least I'd check out "Vinny plays with cables and menus for an hour"

I didnt know The Fear fight also remembered how you killed people, not just how many.

Kind of impressive what they could do with such a small save file compared to the bloated ones we have now.

Xater

So did I miss a GBEast Bloodborne stream? :'(

Oh, wow. I thought they weren't releasing on Steam for some reason... guess they changed their minds.

Probably realized how many more sales they can get on Steam.

To be honest though it's kinda smart. Sell it first on your own website to the most dedicated so you don't have to give anyone a cut. Then put it later on Steam for wider exposure but basically with a little less profit.

Does ED have in-game microtransactions or something? I don't recall from the QL/Unfinished/whatever. That's the only reason I can see why they would shun Steam, as Valve requires all in-game transactions to be routed through Steam itself, giving Valve a cut.
Nah, the GBEAST stream hasn't happened yet.

Hooray~

danm999

And the series has hit a new low...
2739678-waluigi.gif

This made me laugh way harder than is permissible around other people in a society that is supposed to be ostensibly sane.

Because then inevitably my co-workers ask "what is so funny" and I fucking defy anybody to explain why this GIF is funny to a general audience without sounding like a fucking lunatic.

This made me laugh way harder than is permissible around other people in a society that is supposed to be ostensibly sane.

Because then inevitably my co-workers ask "what is so funny" and I fucking defy anybody to explain why this GIF is funny to a general audience without sounding like a fucking lunatic.

The best part is Dan looking minorly surprised then glancing over at Drew and grinning like "does he see it? Should I explain it or not?!?"

Xater

Does ED have in-game microtransactions or something? I don't recall from the QL/Unfinished/whatever. That's the only reason I can see why they would shun Steam, as Valve requires all in-game transactions to be routed through Steam itself, giving Valve a cut.

Just selling your game means they also get a cut.

Anjin M

And the series has hit a new low...
2739678-waluigi.gif
I probably shouldn't be quoting this GIF again, but it is really really good.
I think we'll see that when they implement new stuff like getting out of your ship.
I'm hiding my dumb question because it's dumb. Are they actually implementing that?
Oh hells yeah; a Colour Correction Handbook stream.

Now I hope Vinny actually opens the stream talking about Color Correction before switching to Bloodborne. I know only a few of us would get the joke, but I would laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom