• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
2739624-mgs0311.jpg

Nishastra

Banned
I've been meaning to go back and edit the part where Brad finally finishes Mile High Club out of BLLSL3 so I can have the full collection of Breaking Brads on my computer.

they mostly seem to enjoy doing EL and they help raise a fucking ton of money for charity. and we get like 90 hours of content to enjoy.

win-win-win

Phionoxx

is the next episode of metal gear scanlon supposed to be up now? Seems like it from looking at the main page. Or is not for another 50 minutes or so?

Teddified

sounds like the latest Unplugged wasn't an improvement.

I'd say it was a bit of an improvement, but if you didn't care for that last 2 you probably wont care for this one. I think it kicked up when Dan started doing things like throwing his sword and trying down a goblin in a river, but that doesn't really start until 1 hour 30 min in or so(The actual fight started at like 1hr10min). They kinda got into a flow in the last battle.

I'm interested in seeing if/when they continue this how they deal with being in town and RPing in there. I think it'll be a pretty interesting experience.

But take everything I say with a grain of salt as I've somewhat enjoyed the series so far.

fleck0

I'd say it was a bit of an improvement, but if you didn't care for that last 2 you probably wont care for this one. I think it kicked up when Dan started doing things like throwing his sword and trying down a goblin in a river, but that doesn't really start until 1 hour 30 min in or so(The actual fight started at like 1hr10min). They kinda got into a flow in the last battle.

I'm interested in seeing if/when they continue this how they deal with being in town and RPing in there. I think it'll be a pretty interesting experience.

But take everything I say with a grain of salt as I've somewhat enjoyed the series so far.

I thought it was an improvement, but I want way more Role-Playing. Has Dan even said "Woo!" yet?!

It helps that I've been playing Pillars of Eternity and it puts me in the mood for Fantasy.

Teddified

I thought it was an improvement, but I want way more Role-Playing. Has Dan even said "Woo!" yet?!

It helps that I've been playing Pillars of Eternity and it puts me in the mood for Fantasy.

Yeah I hope doing more RP things like interacting with townsfolk will help with that.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Does anyone know if we're getting a new PowerBombCast this week?
Spoiler chat is lie! the new edit chat is quote chat

Teddified

Quote chat is the new edit chat

Does anyone know if we're getting a new PowerBombCast this week?

During the home stream I think Dan and Jeff mentioned that they want to do one soon to talk about Wrestlemania.

If you mean when they look in first person one side is dark because of the eyepatch.

I don't think it's the eye-patch specifically just the lack of sight in the one eye. Since the effect was there last episode I believe and that was before the eye-patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom