• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodNiydYtsk

Brad singing. Vinny on guitar.

edit: fuck

8Izox8h.gif

Zaph

If we're reposting amazing posts from other threads, here:

I told him to at least see some good anime that can teach him something, or make him discover some human emotions. Totally refuses.

I'll let you try and find it.

Full disclosure:

During Patrick's P.T. live stream I typed 'put your dick in it', while drinking, when a mysterious hole appeared in a bathroom. I got like a 48 hour chat ban or something. It's a dumb, unoriginal comment but considering I've never posted anything bad before (or much at all) I thought that was a little excessive. Especially since a lot of other people started making the same/similar joke after I got banned.

I was about to say that I remember seeing that comment in the twitch stream and laughing but then I remembered I watched Jeff Green play, not Patrick.

my reward for trying to make jokes in chat is usually being warned by the mods

everyone's a critic

I remember the good ol DayZ when you could write whatever in chat unless it was offensive.
Some mod dude over there is definitely taking himself too serious.

The last two things I got a warning for were "RIP Dan Ryckert" and "Hey guys, anyone want to take hardcore drugs"

This live delivery tho. This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever watched on the - wait, it pretty much just turned into a I love mondays, so not that dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom