• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

FFS, I finally managed to get periscope working in one of my browsers. Chrome in incognito with all extensions disabled. Now I'm ready for the next alarm.

I remember that taxi game that Jeff was talking about. I even owned it. Jeff is correct in that Interstate '76 rules above all.

EDIT: After looking it up, it was probably Quarantine 2: Road Warrior, since I remember that the game I played had a 90s comic-book artstyle for cutscenes.

I have a workaround that I use.

1. Work in IT
2. Be a network admin
3. Go to any site you want and give yourself unlimited bandwidth

very little is blocked here, it's actually kind of necessary for some work functions. but every once in a while some websites don't work.

why running it in incognito fixed it, I have no idea

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We have a little international Asian market store near my house where they sell those little chicken leg chips from the mailbag. It's kind of cool to see, but I swear over half of those kind of snacks all taste like corn chips.

The little water drinks with the balls in them are cool though.

skynidas

Banned
We have a little international Asian market store near my house where they sell those little chicken leg chips from the mailbag. It's kind of cool to see, but I swear over half of those kind of snacks all taste like corn chips.

The little water drinks with the balls in them are cool though.

i hate your avatar, what the fuck is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom