• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
No Old Games Show?

sad-jigglypuff-o.gif
Cheer up kirby wannabe because we've got a Breaking Bradborne tomorrow.

justjim89

Guys, I don't wanna play The Witcher anymore.
The Baron just hung himself, and the decision that determines that happens hours earlier.
Nobody should play The Witcher. It's mean.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So why is it Jeff hates Yoshi's Island but likes Mario Bros 2? Because you could basically lob every complaint at Yoshi's Island at Mario Bros 2.

justjim89

You trusted that spooky abomination huh.

Don't judge me!
You know as well as I do in this universe half the time creepy seemingly malevolent abominations are actually rather sympathetic and well-intending! I ended up telling myself "It could still be a good spirit!" Even as the horse drank the blood.

But apparently I saved the kids in doing so, so I'm okay with it.

danm999

Don't judge me!
You know as well as I do in this universe half the time creepy seemingly malevolent abominations are actually rather sympathetic and well-intending! I ended up telling myself "It could still be a good spirit!" Even as the horse drank the blood.

On Fyke Island
after I nearly released the plague maiden and caused a new epidemic, I told myself no more monster mash sob stories where I send them on their way to do God knows what.

So far it was worked out. I'm sure it will bite me in the ass at some point though.

justjim89

On Fyke Island
after I nearly released the plague maiden and caused a new epidemic, I told myself no more monster mash sob stories where I send them on their way to do God knows what.

So far it was worked out. I'm sure it will bite me in the ass at some point though.

I let
her
go too. Sympathetic ass beasties, I tell ya.

Xater

Don't judge me!

Yup, just remember you saved the kids. The result sadly was some other fucked up thing happening, but that's the Witcher universe for you.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
i try not to post like this, because I'm certainly not, you know --- a model --- but holy mother of god Brad fix your hair

Oh my gosh, that Kirby Epic Yard QL.... So much happiness in on 20 min chunk. Now all I want to do is play that and Yoshi's Wooly World back to back

jambo

I don't understand all of the talk about GB not caring about Splatoon that keeps going on in the Bombcast threads (and here).

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can remember multiple times where Jeff tweeted or mentioned that he was super psyched for Splatoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom