• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

I do like people who buy physical this gen. 'I'm not falling for this digital future!'
day 1 patch that fixes half the game - 5.0 gb

you're downloading something huge and necessary regardless. that was the point where i was like, 'boy this phsyical shit seems like a waste of time.'

There are plenty of arguments for physical beyond having to download, such as price and the option to trade/sell.

Myggen

3Mpb04l.gif

man this newest mailbag has some real good boxes of the good ol "people just giving giantbomb their garbage" haha

Yeah, people should stop doing this bullshit at put some kinds of effort into their mails. Remember when Patrick got his dinosaur bones and original scripts signed by Spielberg?

Yeah, people should stop doing this bullshit at put some kinds of effort into their mails. Remember when Patrick got his dinosaur bones and original scripts signed by Spielberg?

it's such a fine line though. That guy who sent in that immaculate (if non-functional) Game Gear and Game and Watch (that thing is easily worth over $100 alone) is fine. the random dumbass pc floppy discs and Diablo 2 manuals are just garbage.

the people willing to just ditch all that crap might not even know the difference.

I'm glad Jeff found a use for that Faygo though :D

e: and those old books were pretty funny.

I wonder if anyone has ever sent them actual garbage just to complete the joke, only for the video to never be uploaded so as not to give them the satisfaction.

Alright this is getting ridiculous. We haven't seen Brad in over a week. I am 99% sure the barber fucked his shit up for life. Prepare for trucker hat Brad.

Myggen

Alright this is getting ridiculous. We haven't seen Brad in over a week. I am 99% sure the barber fucked his shit up for life. Prepare for trucker hat Brad.

Do I need to post the picture of new hair Brad from the Daily Dota video once again for you noobs?

I do have a box of old floppy discs of random PC and Amega bullshit I would totally send them if I knew how the post office even worked.

strafer

Jurassic Park or The Lost World?

Why the fuck would that person send him that.

justjim89

Because he's so awful? Watching the game played on consoles is such a completely different experience than the one I had with a mouse and keyboard that I found the quick look frustrating. Although Alex could have leaned more :p

Leaning isn't very intuitive on keyboard, I've found. Having to hold down alt as a modifier plus A or D is a hassle. Probably a lot easier on a controller, but then aiming sucks.

danm999

It's Hairgate.

#followthefollicles

I think he was on Daily Dota, I think he's just having a few days off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom