• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

I was considering sending in some Sørlands Chips, which is the best Norwegian potato chips, some time ago. But then I remembered that someone had already done that.

And after that I was out of ideas.

I've got a good collection of Patrick Ewing basketball cards. Hmmmm
Send them snus. Every variety.

Myggen

Send them snus. Every variety.

Oh god, fuck that. Snus is the absolute worst. The only time I've tried it I was about 18 years old and very drunk, and it ended with me puking my guts out. After that I haven't been able to even tolerate the smell.

"Everyone" here in Norway uses it, it's disgusting.

Speaking of terrible things, where are the two videos of disgusting food the duders tried before Dan came on the show? I don't even remember what they were, only that one of them had to be opened in a bucket of water.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Oh god, fuck that. Snus is the absolute worst. The only time I've tried it I was about 18 years old and very drunk, and it ended with me puking my guts out. After that I haven't been able to even tolerate the smell.

"Everyone" here in Norway uses it, it's disgusting.

I had to bring some of this stuff back home for a friend when I was in Sweden. I tried it and I was pretty sure I did something wrong cause I felt like my head is about to explode just to relief me from the disgusting taste.

But no, turns out I was correct. It's just that disgusting.
Urch.

Renpatsu

So that Guns, Gore & Cannoli video was pretty disappointing. I think the highlight for me was Dan referencing Metal Slug.

Happy birthday, Vinny!

usFtWTd.png

Lijik

Guns Gore and Canolli looks like one of those mid-00s Alien Hominid knockoffs like Gogo Happy and Smile or something, except its full length.

popo

I genuinely regret offending anyone. Usually I wouldn't care but it feels awful when Myggen is mad at you. It is like kicking a puppy. Fun at the time but then you have a crying child making you feel all bad.

Would loved to have seen the reaction if the (alleged) Saudi prince sent everyone GTX Titan's.

Are they still "creepy stalker types" when its the equivalent of spending your pocket money?

To be fair, we are all creepy stalker types to people outside this thread. Not as bad as Super Best Friends though, never that.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in this thread.

American Mothers. Real Mothers Day was in March bro.

You would think these bs holidays made up by the greeting card companies would at least sync up.

daydream

Banned
GG&C would be a better game if the normal enemies only took one hit. Would make the gameplay way faster and tighter. Shame the art is wasted on tedium.

Myggen

I genuinely regret offending anyone. Usually I wouldn't care but it feels awful when Myggen is mad at you. It is like kicking a puppy. Fun at the time but then you have a crying child making you feel all bad.

tumblr_ncp7x4xUW91qbc120o1_500.gif

Rorie will be disappointed to hear you say that kicking a puppy can be fun at times ;)

Mully

I wrote an email for this week's show about how upset I was with Dan about his pours and counts during the BLLSL. I thought about following it up with an Amazon purchase of speed pouters to the GB office along with some Tullamore Dew, Buckfast, and shirts from the bar I work at.

I then realized how much energy and money that would take. I might still do it since my new shipment of Buckfast came in and I don't know what to do with 6 bottles.

Haunted

Yeah, the Guns Gore and Cannoli game has some more weapons and a couple additional enemy types after that, but it's all really standard fare (molotovs and rocket launchers, enemies that are weak to headshots/strong against headshots etc). There also are bosses, but they're about as straightforward and uninspired as the rest of the game (walks around the room and spawns enemies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom