• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does twitch not archive anything anymore? I just wanted to go back and watch Dan finish playing bloodborne but I can't find it anywhere...lame!

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone know why there's such a massive difference between trophy percentages on psnprofiles and when looking from a PS4?

The PC thing wasn't even bad given its supposedly spare parts the sender had.

If he spent that money solely to buy it and send to GB then i would wonder (though to be fair the sender could have done exactly that and wrote something else :p)

As for mail stuff, as long as its something they can use for work its alright, which given the dumb shit they do kinda widens the net a bit in regards to the items.

also if they decide to take a stand (like with the Continental beef and emails about shit) i'm cool with that as well

I just found a copy of Conception II for $14 and bought it, so I'm disqualified from criticising anybody's game purchasing choices for the next few days.

totally gonna make it with some anime ladies tho

So how badly was the Avalon game on BLLSL discussed? I went back to the youtube and you can see the bottom of the cards while dan rearranges the cards. (Start at 55:00)

Matt puts the cards down first, then drew, then brad. So Matt's card is on the bottom

Brad
Drew
Matt

Dan puts the top card on the bottom, and does this seven times total:

Brad--->Drew---Matt---Brad---Drew---Matt---Brad---Drew
Drew--->Matt---Brad---Drew---Matt---Brad---Drew---Matt
Matt--->Brad---Drew---Matt---Brad---Drew---Matt---Brad

Then Dan puts the top card into the middle
Matt
Drew
Brad

Lastly, Dan puts the top card onto the bottom
Drew
Brad
Matt

Then flips the cards, top to bottom:
Drew: Success, Brad: Success, Matt: Failure

(Also if you're very observant you can see the bottom of the cards as Dan's shuffling them, but I couldn't tell from that whose card was who.)

I really enjoy Avalon, and just played The Resistance for the first time yesterday. I enjoy the interactions and don't want to shame whatever happened on the Live Show, I enjoy figuring out the mystery.

daydream

Banned
that's certainly one way to find out that rorie screwed up haha

the other is to just accept that he's an agent of chaos, perhaps unknowingly so, making it obvious who did it

that's certainly one way to find out that rorie screwed up haha

the other is to just accept that he's an agent of chaos, perhaps unknowingly so, making it obvious who did it
I thought for sure I accidentally saw Drew's card as he put it down, showing a grey failure card, and thought until just now that Drew did it by mistake. Checking the video today, I saw that what I saw was the top of the card (the grey sword) as Drew put his card down. Which drove me further to find out what happened.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The thing is that there's absolutely no point to him doing that, though. They lost because of that, more or less. He's a weird guy.

Myggen

The thing is that there's absolutely no point to him doing that, though. They lost because of that, more or less. He's a weird guy.

tumblr_mxotjsWDRl1rj3jmgo3_400.gif

sigh...

to me this is like someone thinking 8-track players are kind of retro-chic, so they make something that's basically an 8-track player except not in 2015.

it would be much more interesting to make a way for people to easily put their band's music on an 8-track (or a way to make it easy for developers to make SNES/Genesis compatible games).

this is just an Ouya except even less desirable.

sigh...

to me this is like someone thinking 8-track players are kind of retro-chic, so they make something that's basically an 8-track player except not in 2015.

it would be much more interesting to make a way for people to easily put their band's music on an 8-track (or a way to make it easy for developers to make SNES/Genesis compatible games).

this is just an Ouya except even less desirable.

You know what would solve it?

Make the cart USB compatible so you can load your own roms on it. Make it so you have to buy the roms through a storefront to download. Then you get all the satisfaction of having your cart based system and keeping it somewhat relevant in this day and age.

I for one do not miss our cart history. They were a marker of the time, and much like the 8-track, belong in the past.

chogidogs

For those who didn't listen to Nintendownload Xpress, do yourself a favor and listen to the best. Find out why The Ricker is the best friend-of-the-site that has ever existed in the history of Giant Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom