• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

guys

wk5Z4CC.png

i don't like Bethesda games

m24LQpW.jpg

You're way late to the Bethesda backlash.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Paul Ryckert is a cool dude. He knows when to shut up, unlike Dan, who whenever he talks about anything politics, or says shit like "waah just get a job that you like look at me I'm an idiot who failed upwards and has no self-awareness, how hard can it be" just makes me remember why he annoys me so much sometimes.

Also I'm probably the only person who'd rather have a new Elder Scrolls than a new Fallout. Skyrim was amazing (on the pc).

New Vegas shames Fallout 3 so i dunno. Bethesda can't seem to write themselves out of a paper bag, it would be nice if they developed scenarios that mattered much and have some degrees of grey instead of their typical black and white moral BS. New Vegas embarrasses their effort with FO3 and Skyrim had me wondering what was for dinner about 15 hours in.

Fox318

Oh I so very hope that we hear "Coming in 2017 to PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360..."

You can do this Bethesda. You can make the latest, jankiest game in console history. I have total faith in my complete lack of faith in you.

Don't worry!!

You will have paid mods with no support that fix everything that isn't working!!

Then they break because your clean faces pack conflicts with your UI fix and My Little Pony conversion.

justjim89

I'm definitely excited for Fallout 4, but it's got a lot to live up to following Witcher 3.

Hell I've never even beat 3 or New Vegas even though I've put dozens of hours into both.

I can't believe that a cross gen bethesda game might actually happen, I'm now really looking forward to fallout 4.

what a fucking trainwreck in the making.

guess which game i will NOT be preordering

the answer is all of them because lol

What was the lead single of Franz Ferdinand's classic self-titled debut?

was it Take Me Out or whatever the title was? I saw them live around that time, they were pretty fun. it was a tiny show

They actually had a line about the German navy fighting the British navy.

So was the plan to invade England?

Trick question! The Germany navy's plan was to basically go on a naval death march and go out swinging, as they'd passed the point of no chance at victory, and a lot of fucking time was spent by the leadership throwing away lives in the hopes of laying in on the Triple Entente hard enough it'd get them a better position at the negotiating table when it was finally time to surrender.

Trick question! The Germany navy's plan was to basically go on a naval death march and go out swinging, as they'd passed the point of no chance at victory, and a lot of fucking time was spent by the leadership throwing away lives in the hopes of laying in on the Triple Entente hard enough it'd get them a better position at the negotiating table when it was finally time to surrender.

Sounds like a great fucking plan.

What, don't you know?

Yes, it was take me out.

When I was in middle school my mom refused to let me listen to that song because she thought the lyrics meant to like kill or murder or something.

Sounds like a great fucking plan.

Welcome to World War 1! Funny enough, probably the best visual descriptor of what some of the battlefields were like is straight up Mordor from the Lord of the Rings.

what a fucking trainwreck in the making.

guess which game i will NOT be preordering

the answer is all of them because lol
I was listening to a Jan 2012 Bombcast and they started talking about the various bugs they had come across in Skyrim and it reminded me of how terrible those console versions were, if they are going cross gen then I wish them luck.

I was listening to a Jan 2012 Bombcast and they started talking about the various bugs they had come across in Skyrim and it reminded me of how terrible those console versions were, if they are going cross gen then I wish them luck.

Can't wait to hear how the GB crew reacts to every console being covered.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Is Final Fantasy Type 0 any good? It's coming to PC, and I haven't played a Final Fantasy game in a long time.

It seems like it has quite a few issues. That said, it is very much unlike the usual "Final Fantasy" game. Which is either a good thing or a bad thing to different people.

Now that I think about it, my history classes in Trinidad didn't cover either world war.

Given we are basically neighbors i remember this being the case as well (i could be wrong though).

the only hints i clearly remember was during high school literature class while we were reading The Silver Sword

What, don't you know?

Yes, it was take me out.

God I got so sick of that song for the longest time.

they were one of those bands that I just randomly saw open for some other bands right before they blew up. I saw Arcade Fire play to 50 people as an opening act. I don't really care for either of those bands but it's kind of funny to think back to seeing them perform as starving artists before they were completely inescapable in popular media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom