• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

More Shadow Warrior is great, it really grew on me as the game went on.

The story intrigued me too, hopefully some sort of continuation if that's even possible.

that was the first thing that came to my mind. the only thing I didn't really like about that game was that I kept getting motion sick playing it :p

FOV settings, brother

also I didn't realize that many people loved the game, so I didn't make a thread at first

EDIT: oh hey, dan's friend's pilot got picked up

of course it did because it was a comedian

they'll give a show to pretty much any comedian that wants one

Two years would be a while for an expansion to a relatively niche game.

If they spent time working on the recent console release then that would help to explain what kept them busy for a while. Given that they updated the PC version with the console changes it would seem they definitely worked on it.

EDIT: oh hey, dan's friend's pilot got picked up

of course it did because it was a comedian

they'll give a show to pretty much any comedian that wants one

Nice, that's cool for her! She showed up on the Bachelorette a couple of weeks ago with Amy Schumer. I think I was the only person in the world who was like, oh yeah she's the one from Danswers.

BearPawB

Banned
Nice, that's cool for her! She showed up on the Bachelorette a couple of weeks ago with Amy Schumer. I think I was the only person in the world who was like, oh yeah she's the one from Danswers.

haha yeah, she has been all over my tv lately. Bachelorette, Schumer's show.
it is a good time to be friends with Amy Schumer

OcpauTH.jpg

also I thought today was wednesday and now I'm sad :(

Myggen

I hope they record the podcast today because of all the megatons

Recorded it yesterday I believe. Doesn't really matter much though, there'll be plenty of time to talk about Fallout 4 going forward. The DS3 rumour looks a bit fishy to me, one source?

edit: Aisha Taylor to host the Ubisoft conference again. Can I get a "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!"?

Fox318

I hope they record the podcast today because of all the megatons

Beastcast is for hard hitting news and updates on the gaming industry.

Bombcast is for Jeff to get angry that people like battletoads and complain that no new game has come out since Iron Brigade.

daydream

Banned
i hope not, there's only so much of the 3 maps that game has to show before you're just doing another ER

i know you're just trolling but the singleplayer is really robust and neat so there would be something to show there

not that they should, i think it'd be a terrible choice for a upf game. everyone should experience it for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom