• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
2015-06-0513-38-24_je6ju1g.png

Forgot about the arcade boards! Best birthday UPF stream incoming yayyyy

daydream

Banned
upf should be a good one

they are probably testing all the arcade boards beforehand but if they don't, it'll be like the famicom grab bag end-of-the-year stream

It's weird to see Jeff trying these boards out. I thought he would just Brad it and try it out for the first time on UPF so we can all discover together that nothing works.

Anjin M

I think massive chalice is a pretty ok game at a pretty ok price and have no major problems with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I'm not getting the Massive Chalice hate on here. I fired it up for the first time last night and immediately lost three hours of sleep. Hitting go on the timeline has the same effect as Civilization's end turn button. I was actually shocked about how deep I got into it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's really a shame SF4 turned out the way it did on PS4 because I feel like Capcom has been making, albeit a safe, comeback in the last couple years just in terms of not acting like they hate their fans. They put out that DmC HD and it's a reasonably priced, quality port with some cool extra stuff. Don't like DmC? Not a problem, wait a few months and we'll put out DMC4 with a bunch of cool new stuff at a reasonable price. Put out Tron Bonne on PS1 Classics. Put out that Megaman X figure(which was kind of a weird thing that originated it but whatever), took a risk, albeit a less risky one with the Sony deal, and said 'fuck we'll make a new Street Fighter and not put it on mobile or whatever. It's a risk and we shouldn't take those now but whatever.' Put out that remake of Resident Evil which is a top 3(or 2 considering your feelings on 4) Resident Evil games. Let Mega Man go in Smash. Even if it's playing it safe, you can't blame them and they've done a pretty good job of playing it safe.

I hope it turns out well for them. Now just put Dead Rising 1 out on PC.

It's really a shame SF4 turned out the way it did on PS4 because I feel like Capcom has been making, albeit a safe, comeback in the last couple years just in terms of not acting like they hate their fans. They put out that DmC HD and it's a reasonably priced, quality port with some cool extra stuff. Don't like DmC? Not a problem, wait a few months and we'll put out DMC4 with a bunch of cool new stuff at a reasonable price. Put out Tron Bonne on PS1 Classics. Put out that Megaman X figure(which was kind of a weird thing that originated it but whatever), took a risk, albeit a less risky one with the Sony deal, and said 'fuck we'll make a new Street Fighter and not put it on mobile or whatever. It's a risk and we shouldn't take those now but whatever.' Put out that remake of Resident Evil which is a top 3(or 2 considering your feelings on 4) Resident Evil games. Let Mega Man go in Smash. Even if it's playing it safe, you can't blame them and they've done a pretty good job of playing it safe.

I hope it turns out well for them. Now just put Dead Rising 1 out on PC.

Also Mega Man 8 on PS1 Classics last week meaning that the entire main series is finally all available digitally (across Wii U eShop and PSN). Capcom has done a pretty amazing job getting as much of their old games on eShop and PSN as they could.

Plus I'm reasonably confident based on that cartoon news and the comments from the MM board game kickstarter folk that a new Mega Man game is happening, so yeah. Capcom are all right!

Now find a way to put out Cannon Spike.

daydream

Banned
still waiting for tron bonne and mm8 to hit eu psn

and for dai gyakuten saiban to be localised

until then you'll keep sleeping on the couch, capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom