• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight and Heal strike again.

New Games Journalism is EXTREMELY easy to do very very wrong.

And finally, (just like every finally in these), a few people take it too far and it damages lives and acts as a Get Out Of Critism Free card.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You can't help but be nice to the : Destroyer.

CCabj2-WEAAJf20.jpg:large

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
hey vinny, is the no-go-show dead or is it just taking a content nap
They talked about it on the last Beastcast. It's not dead but it doesn't have the highest of priorities, because it's about, well, games that weren't worth a whole QL.

Egg0

Banned
Huh. It's been almost 2 weeks now, I guess I expected Jason and Jeff to do a Unfinished for USF4 on PS4. Guess not.

Probably not great releasing so close to Invisible, Inc. Not the exact same type of game, but one definitely outshines the other IMO.

Mary realising she's creating a cougar who breeds nothing but asthmatics was pretty good.

This is pretty much my feeling towards Massive Chalice as well. I would have been all about that game had Invisible Inc not just dropped, I've only put like 15 hrs into it and unlocked most of the characters and AI powers, but I could play that game forever with just randoming starting characters and trying out all the strategies allowed for in that game.

The lineage stuff in Chalice definitely appeals to the part of me that likes to find narratives in procedural elements, so I'll definitely pick it up down the road.

bionicpuppy

Giant Bomb Producter/Bufu Caster
hey vinny, is the no-go-show dead or is it just taking a content nap

Not dead! Just been locked up with other stuff. Need to find the new groove with content (Podcast, QLs, Premium, Other) now that we actually have a podcast and Austin is here.

Chuck

Still without luck
All it takes is a little six letter word to get Vinny to come visit.

Vinny thanks for the new 'cast, it's rad.

demidar

I think massive chalice is a pretty ok game at a pretty ok price and have no major problems with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's core gameplay seems way too similar to XCOM to me.

Speaking of the Beastcast, I'm starting to like it more than OG Bombcast since Austin chimes in a lot. I love OG Bombcast but too frequently does it turn into a Jeff-Brad back and forth (though it's better with Jason on).

Myggen

Not dead! Just been locked up with other stuff. Need to find the new groove with content (Podcast, QLs, Premium, Other) now that we actually have a podcast and Austin is here.

Makes sense that the No-Go isn't a priority when there's actually enough stuff to cover and other videos to make.

danm999

You're doing a great job. GBE stuff has gotten me through some real shitty days recently.

daydream

Banned

that's cool man, thanks for taking the time to stop by! you guys have been absolutely killing it. :)

Beastcast was so good. Austin is great on it, Vinny is a great host/producer, and Alex is also great. His corrections, his new segments, all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom