• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You'd think perversion would be the one thing anime artists would put some effort into nowadays

Also why does an online Ninendo game have better global connectivity during gameplay than any 1 on 1 fighting game in the last 5 years

Yup, this time featuring DANNY O' DWYER THAT SCOTTISH FELLOW

just like emcee

smug.png

Yea that Toren game is very style over substance. The best gameplay part in that entire fucking quick look hinges on the player character "dying"

Counter the points of what? That the premise is interesting and the gameplay is clunky?

Yea i'm wondering the same thing.

is Patrick the indie games lawyer now?

Zoggy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmmyetUn74

jeff says "there's no way you can make a modern equivalent to 'pong" .

which is amazing because windjammers(and lethal league to a lesser extent) is exactly just that.

2 players, people bouncing and repelling things back to each other with super tight controls and deceptively deep mechanics.

lo and behold, he loves those two game so much.

kai3345

Banned
are we gonna start adding periscopes to giant bomb unarchived now

edit - oh whoops should have clicked the link above me before posting that

LARPing is extremely fascinating to me and it's really cool to see people dressed up for it.

There was a Zombie club at a college just across the street from mine and let's just say I got real good with shooting nerf guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom