• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I can't wait to see my most anticipated video game "The Last Guardian" at the Electric 3 this year.

GAF will be down for days if we got another trailer for that one. I don't care much about TLG anymore because I expect it is dead and if it's not I have no idea what it is, but the reaction would be gold.

2755564-xb1.png

That one year when he was literally changing t shirts every segment was the best.

Also I hope that Vib Ribbon guy at Sony is a bit more loose this E3. Last year he got stuck with the crappy part of the show and he was wearing a suit that made him look like a hotel manager versus a gaming executive.

Volotaire

2755564-xb1.png

That one year when her was literally changing t shirts every segment was the best.

Also I hope that Vib Ribbon guy at Sony is a bit more loose this E3. Last year he got stuck with the crappy part of the show and he was wearing a suit that made him look like a hotel manager versus a gaming executive.

Haha that's great.

8 days until Bethseda. I can't believe we're nearly there.

Brashnir

Who hates Drew on the podcast?

I find it hard to believe that anyone hates Drew for any reason; he just seems like a good dude.

That said, he's not a natural entertainer like Jeff, Dan, and Vinny are, so I could see some (mild) criticism for him being a little bland.

^^ I rarely read bombcast threads. Now I remember why.

Myggen

It feels like most of the Bombcast threads are Jason vs. Drew arguments, while most of the (few) Beastcast threads are Bombcast vs. Beastcast arguments :p

What was that iPhone/iPad game Dan played on UPF a couple of months ago where you guess the music or something.? it's when Guns n Roses came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom