• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Jeff "Calculating Gaze" Gerstmann

jeffgazep0swz.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bombcast threads are great. They're some sort of nexus point between worlds. On the other side, the bombcast was all game talk all the time with no tangents until recently.

I've been internet friends with Austin for years, I'm super happy for him! Also now this means we live in the same city and can get pissfaced together!

Lijik

finally a yoshi whose arms i can make out when he is running, a yoshi with a superior character design that is unmatched and unrivaled
#skinarms4life #NO2bluearms

danm999

Steam Used game talk on the Beastcast was great. Really digging how they manage to shift between funny and insightful with a lot of ease.

I am currently attempting to 100% Sonic Adventure DX. Why? Because I have gotten far too deep into it and it's the only game installed on my PC that can comfortably play my podcasts in the background.

I also logged about 50 hours on Fallout 3 since starting a game early this week. Don't make the grave mistake of playing this game if you ever played New Vegas.

daydream

Banned
you guys sure like to get on the train early

anyway, i'm watching the massive chalice ql and man, do i dislike the presentation (in that sense, nothing's changed since the last time they showcased it). i don't think it's bad per se but i'm finding it to be so.. anemic. having a really hard time staying interested. both ui and artstyle just seem like they're still in a conceptual state. i'd imagine actually playing it is more engaging but i'm not sure i will be doing that.

Does anybody know a good video of Brad falling asleep/being sleepy off the top of their head?

I need to know. For reasons.

edit: Additionally, any suggestions for "dancing" footage of the bombcrew are welcome.

Xater

I tried out LARPing before. I'm with Drew, the fighting is definitely harder than it looks.

you guys sure like to get on the train early

anyway, i'm watching the massive chalice ql and man, do i dislike the presentation (in that sense, nothing's changed since the last time they showcased it). i don't think it's bad per se but i'm finding it to be so.. anemic. having a really hard time staying interested. both ui and artstyle just seem like they're still in a conceptual state. i'd imagine actually playing it is more engaging but i'm not sure i will be doing that.

I'm with you. The game looks fun but I am really not into the art style.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

co-signed. Frankly, I think it looks like shit. It has zero personality and I'm pretty sure it uses the same font as Endless Legend/Dungeon of the Endless.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Both are winners but the text is bad. Text on the Aisha one is marginally better.

Not that it matters, what are these for? Forum threads on the gb forums isn't it?

hamchan

Do we know what happened to Brad that he deleted Destiny off his PS4?

Maybe like Jeff he figured out there's no reason to put hundreds of hours grinding reptitive missions to reach a certain level, when you can just wait for the next content dump in a few months time and reach that same level by playing an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom