• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy gets around!

I imagine it will be talking about Windows 10, and how you can stream Xbone games to your PC. Let me tell you, that is a feature that is already the target of much ridicule.

Wait, did they just say Phil Spencer is going to be at the PC Games conference? That is not going to go the way Microsoft wants it to go.

I think the PC gamer this is probably just going to be something on the scale of the Gamespot stage show so I dont see why he cant show up.

If you actually expect some decent PC game announcements out of him is another thing.

Did this mixlr stream really just started an hour and 15 minutes ago? How long will their drive be?

Scratch that, I know that google maps is a thing.

popo

How much game talk has there been on the drive stream? Hope it is not all shipping material and dumb Dan stories.

Hope the legal consequences aren't too severe...

Reading the article it looks like he would get a fine at most. Not great for job hunting though when HR routinely google search prospective applicants.

I doubt this was "Jeff's friend" who is facing serious jail time. Jeff knows all the crims.

Dishonored was a good game all it needed was more diverse and fun non-lethal methods. Lethal gameplay was fun but it forced you to a bad ending.

popo

What the fuck?

Faroe Islands 2 - 1 Greece

WHAT THE FUCK?

Armenia 2 - 3 Portugal

Damn. If only I had a Back to The Future Sports Almanac. I could have made a killing.

Also. Congrats Emcee. Unlucky Danny.

Been a mix between industry talk and shooting the shit about whatever. Paul called in at one point too.

thx. I wonder if Jeff will upload a clean copy from his local archive. He hinted as much.

They said they were going off audio for a minute while they gas up the car. Chill :)

Oh, on everything it shows like they're streaming still. Whoops!

I've just been having such trouble with this Mixlr stuff. I know partly it's because of their connection but the audio keeps cutting off every handful of minutes, and comes back as soon as I refresh, so I'm really getting only parts of the conversation and that's aggravating.

popo

The MS and Sony conferences will be full of games that have not been leaked. This is because they only exist as a name and possibly a logo at this stage. There is nothing about them to leak. 2018 is going to be a hell of a year.

But but but

2203351-adventure_bunch.png

daydream

Banned
Platinum making a transformer game wasn't surprising?

the smash stuff leaked ages ago, dishonored 2 isn't surprising, a new souls game isn't surprising, rare reviving banjo or battletoads isn't surprising, a new red dead has been looking likely for a while now, a BUNCH of stuff that could have been saved for e3 was just flat out confirmed/announced

only two surprises off the top of my head are the transformers game and hyrule warriors 3ds

hence -> "most"

daydream

Banned
yeah not touching that gaming side thread with a ten foot pole

let's hope dancing gifs will prevail over the persecution complex in the actual e3 thread

Dunbar

This must be the first time listening to the E3 drive for a lot of folks in the Gaming thread. This dead zone has been there every year, and in previous years, it's really just been dead for 45+ minutes, not cutting in and out like it is now.

Zaph

This must be the first time listening to the E3 drive for a lot of folks in the Gaming thread. This dead zone has been there every year, and in previous years, it's really just been dead for 45+ minutes, not cutting in and out like it is now.

Yeah, it used to be a lot worse. More cell towers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom