• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people need to stop bumping that Yakuza 5 thread until a date is announced

I wonder if it will get any mention during Sony's show

e: oh my god

CHecIBIUYAEXNqD.jpg

^ Yeah just in case you were actually using them.

That GB Gaming Gaf thread is going to become a shitshow, I just know it. Are we going to relegate GBE3 discussion over there?

Volotaire

Err continuing MGS4 here. I'm on Act 3 and just got a big crazy info dump and familiar characters. What the hell!?! Never change Metal Gear.
I mean, Big Mama. WTF!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Today, I finished The Witcher 3. It was alright.

It ain't no Cities Skylines though. Now Yakuza needs to get announced and playable this week so I don't start something else and abandon it.

^ Yeah just in case you were actually using them.

That GB Gaming Gaf thread is going to become a shitshow, I just know it. Are we going to relegate GBE3 discussion over there?

going to?

what goes through peoples' minds when they go into a thread just to talk about how much they don't care about something?

also I'm not amused that the Bethesda conference got moved up half an hour

Zaph

going to?

what goes through peoples' minds when they go into a thread just to talk about how much they don't care about something?

The ones who list out the exact circumstances they're able able to tolerate GB content are the headscratchers for me. It's like they have to convince themselves why it's okay to watch this one time.

daydream

Banned
going to?

i think the mere existence of a gaf thread compulsively elicits a response from those people

not commenting just isn't an option for a certain gaf demographic

Lelcar

yep, I'll back the campaign on AW, lots of fun, kind of reminds you of when that series wasn't completely up its own ass yet

I'm also going to back the campaign. It's a lot of fun. Frank Underwood is teleported into his favourite video game series and still tries to take over America.

I wish they sold the CoD campaigns separately for like $20 though. I'd always play them if that was the way, as opposed to every few iterations.

Zaph

Still not sure what strategy I'm going with for E3 this year.

Do I try to force myself asleep by 9/10pm to wake up at 3am? Or just try and stay awake as long as possible, get 1/2hrs sleep in before work each day and end up completely wrecked by tuesday/wednesday?

No doubt it'll end up like every year where I try to do the former, end up failing miserably and falling into a weird combination of the both.

tips from gaffers on the superior side of the pond?

Lelcar

Still not sure what strategy I'm going with for E3 this year.

Do I try to force myself asleep by 9/10pm to wake up at 3am? Or just try and stay awake as long as possible, get 1/2hrs sleep in before work each day and end up completely wrecked by tuesday/wednesday?

No doubt it'll end up like every year where I try to do the former, end up failing miserably and falling into a weird combination of the both.

tips from gaffers on the superior side of the pond?

It only happens once a year! Let it take you, man. Suffer through the lack of sleep for that sweet sweet enjoyment.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yo america, we did what you couldn't. We defeated russia
in football
. Don't know why y'all acted like that's a tough thing to do. We do expect some gifts though. Don't worry, Austria is known to be extremely corrupt. It will be easy to buy our love.

Giantbomb and stuff.
E3!

Yo america, we did what you couldn't. We defeated russia
in football
. Don't know why y'all acted like that's a tough thing to do. We do expect some gifts though. Don't worry, Austria is known to be extremely corrupt. It will be easy to buy our love.

Giantbomb and stuff.
E3!

does this make you two even after eurovision?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
does this make you two even after eurovision?

We beat them last year in Eurovision AND football, so: No.
We are still ahead.

Also Rorie is still my hero:
the smell of coffee should be illegal

seriously that is the nastiest stuff in the world pretty sure it was invented by someone who kissed hitler on the mouth
Preach it brother.
[insert that coffee videoclip here]

Lelcar

My psn list is kinda sparse,

let me add a few of you kind folks, danpman0317

Bromic_LaMonte

here's hoping Sony announces that you can change your PSN name because I hate mine. It's an inside joke name with friends that I'm not even really friends with anymore. But oh well, I have way too many trophies across all Sony platforms to create a new account though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom