• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tea is superior.
If we're talking about sweet tea.

If we're talking about unsweet tea, why don't you just hook a sewage pipe to your mouth

tchocky

nope

source: was a barista during college

Wikipedia says we are both correct.

Tea contains more caffeine than coffee by dry weight. A typical serving, however, contains much less, since tea is normally brewed more weakly than coffee. Also contributing to caffeine content are growing conditions, processing techniques, and other variables. Thus, certain types of tea may contain somewhat more caffeine than other teas

Tea is superior.
If we're talking about sweet tea.

If we're talking about unsweet tea, why don't you just hook a sewage pipe to your mouth

Why would you drink unsweet tea?

Although the sweet tea method has to be the Carolina method, which is as much sugar as is humanly possible, brewed in the sun.

Megasoum

Banned
It's a really weird E3 for me this year...

I made a LOT of changes in my life in the last year. I started working out, changed completely my diet and in the process lost a TON of weight. Result is that I live a much more active life nowadays and kinda lost interest in videogames... I'm still passionate about the industry in general (since I work in it) but I haven't played a single game in almost a month. I've had Witcher 3 installed on my PC since day 1 and even tho I really enjoyed the first couple of hours I played, I have zero interest in playing it right now.

So basically I'm looking forward to the GB content and the general hype surrounding the conferences but I kinda don't give a shit about the actual games.

Weird feeling.

Also spending a whole day watching conferences at home when you can't eat crappy snacks all day really sucks.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Coffee is awful because it indirectly spawned Mr. Coffee. There's no Mr. Tea, for instance.

Are you sure about that?
mr-t.jpeg

Tea wins. Every. Single. Time.

Zaph

It's a really weird E3 for me this year...

I made a LOT of changes in my life in the last year. I started working out, changed completely my diet and in the process lost a TON of weight. Result is that I live a much more active life nowadays and kinda lost interest in videogames... I'm still passionate about the industry in general (since I work in it) but I haven't played a single game in almost a month. I've had Witcher 3 installed on my PC since day 1 and even tho I really enjoyed the first couple of hours I played, I have zero interest in playing it right now.

So basically I'm looking forward to the GB content and the general hype surrounding the conferences but I kinda don't give a shit about the actual games.

Weird feeling.

Also spending a whole day watching conferences at home when you can't eat crappy snacks all day really sucks.

Sounds like you hit 30?

Welcome to a world of watching others play video games and while never playing any yourself. It's actually not too bad, you get to enjoy the drama without actually giving two shits.

Megasoum

Banned
Sounds like you hit 30?

Welcome to a world of watching others play video games and while never playing any yourself. It's actually not too bad, you get to enjoy the drama without actually giving two shits.

Hah I guess that's one way to see it (I turned 32 last week)...

So much stuff changing in my life in the last couple of months (turning your life completely arround to try to get healthy and lose a shit ton of weight is a fucking difficult thing to do) and I kinda just lost interest in games.... First time in my life this happens and it's freaking me out.

lmao that gaming side thread keeps trying to go down weird routes

suddenly feeling p r e t t y good about the move to community if I'm being honest

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since people were talking old Gamespot stuff, I kind of wish Gamespot or Giant Bomb or both brought back the 'Flashback: consoles' stuff they did for the PS1 and NES.

Zaph

Mixlr + Periscope live drive video cut (took longer than I expected to match the timecodes) and finally done rendering - who knew a 9hr video would take that long to encode?

12gb file, so will take about an hour to upload to youtube, add on some processing time after that. And hopefully, hopefully it doesn't get hit too hard with copyright - only realised while cutting how many songs played are crystal clear, so there's gonna be quite a few flags...

Mixlr + Periscope live drive video cut (took longer than I expected to match the timecodes) and finally done rendering - who knew a 9hr video would take that long to encode?

12gb file, so will take about an hour to upload to youtube, add on some processing time after that. And hopefully, hopefully it doesn't get hit too hard with copyright - only realised while cutting how many songs played are crystal clear, so there's gonna be quite a few flags...

Any chance of uploading it to something like MEGA in the event of youtube takedown?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can you stream the conferences on mobile? I can't seem to find it on their page :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom