• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right: https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/610178774680756226

I saw several non-GB people say 9:30 earlier, not sure what people are smoking

Yeah. All the Giant Bomb coverage of conferences begin 30 minutes before the actual conferences. So, if you don't care about their final thoughts/predictions, you can skip those 30 minutes. I won't though. People assume because it says 9:30 on the schedule that that is when the Bethesda conference begins. It's not. It's just when Giant Bomb's stream starts.

In case ya'll aren't paying attention to the stream or other thread.

kujc5SD.png

I'm intentionally behind on podcasts and haven't listened to the Giant Beastcast yet but the hour plus of Austin tonight made me a big fan of his. Very likable, perceptive, and he meshes really really well for having just met some of these guys.

Bacon

I'm intentionally behind on podcasts and haven't listened to the Giant Beastcast yet but the hour plus of Austin tonight made me a big fan of his. Very likable, perceptive, and he meshes really really well for having just met some of these guys.

Yeah he's great. Been great on the beastcast as well, fits right in.

danm999

Austin fits in really well with the SF crew too.

And yeah, that's totally Drew.

I'll probably play as myself, at least if they have Theodore in the name soundbanks.

I wonder how this is going to work. Did they just hit up a list of the 500 most popular names for each gender?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He's actually saying coo coo coo, a coded message about his imminent retirement from giantbomb to be the head of PR for hatoful boyfriend.

danm999

Just downloading Fallout Shelter now. Wonder if I can give fucked up characteristics to my vault like that one in New Vegas with all the elections for Overseer.

Jintor

Just downloading Fallout Shelter now. Wonder if I can give fucked up characteristics to my vault like that one in New Vegas with all the elections for Overseer.

there's a couple of vaults i really, really like in fallout: the election vault, and the two (well, three) skewed gender vaults (neither of which I think are ever elaborated on)

VaultTec was so goddamn dumb in this mad scientist kinda way

Megasoum

Banned
I've been playing Fallout Shelter for 30min or so now.

It's really well made but other than that I dunno... It's kinda boring so far. Nothing
happening.

I'm at 14 dwellers and no new ones shows up at the door. I'm running low on people to run the different rooms but there's nothingi can do...

I've been playing Fallout Shelter for 30min or so now.

It's really well made but other than that I dunno... It's kinda boring so far. Nothing
happening.

I'm at 14 dwellers and no new ones shows up at the door. I'm running low on people to run the different rooms but there's nothingi can do...

I like it, but man, I would so much rather be playing it on a TV. I always find it so hard to seriously concentrate on slower iPhone games like this. I really see no reason why it couldn't come to PC/PS4/Vita/XB1/Wii-U etc.

robotrock

Banned
Anyone else have some major issues with Giant Bomb's stream today? I know there were initially some problems, but everyone seemed okay after the actual show started. I was having problems getting in there halfway through.

Anyone else have some major issues with Giant Bomb's stream today? I know there were initially some problems, but everyone seemed okay after the actual show started. I was having problems getting in there halfway through.
Yup.

For me, it was hitching and lagging or massively out of sync for about a third of the time on both YouTube and GB's player. Not sure what was up with that, as it's usually just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom