• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

With all the happenings of E3, I don't think the Beastcast got its usual weekly thread. Or perhaps I missed it? I tried searching but didn't see anything.
It didn't get one last week either. We kinda reached the consensus that the interest in a separate thread isn't that huge yet but we don't want a general GB podcast thread either. So for now we don't go out of our way to create a Beastcast OT each week.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

@dannyBstyle
i knew a cocaine dealer who talked like this disney infinity guy talks

2474429-2171460-632313_img_6124_super.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
So I finally watched that Day 3 segment, and I had only heard a few references that something had happened to a phone... so when I started watching I assumed someones phone would end up in JVs beer, as he seemed pretty sloshed.

Nothing could have prepared me for what actually happened.

A great use case for having a Google Voice number that forwards to your regular cell.

AngryMoth

Finally caught up on all the E3 stuff.

Night shows were great as usual. Day 3, that was sure something. Real human drama!

Outside of the final 3 chuckleheads my favourite guests this year were Robin Hunike, Lorne Lanning and Samantha Kalman

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
rewatching that last segment. there were 4 separate occasions that Lang looked over at Johnny and was like "what the fuck are you doing over there". if only he had looked at that screen... if only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom