• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned

Haha that image

Also

Segment 5 Guests: Lorne Lanning (Oddworld Inhabitants), Jeff Green (Hit Detection), John Drake (Dazzle Crotch)
Segment 6 Guests: David Lang (Iron Galaxy), John G. Vignocchi (Disney), Adam Boyes (Canada)

Edit: Also, I have to say, whoever is handling the Giant Bomb Unarchived Youtube channel is doing amazing work. So great to get Periscope archives.

styl3s

Finally watching Day 3 of the live show and the last hour is amazing. John Vignocchi seems very very drunk
John Vignocchi of Disney doesn't drink nor endorses alcohol.

He was drinking half/half apple juice (half w/ sugar and half w/o) because he had about a gallon of regular about an hour prior and was coming down from a sugar rush.

Myggen

tumblr_nq7cngkhCZ1tx4uo1o1_400.gif

Life is pain.

I've got a confession for you. Call me crazy, but Lock Down has been on a constant loop in my head. I'm humming it at work, I'm whispering the lyrics to myself when I'm alone. It will never end. I can't break free.

FStop7

Banned
Huh, around here that's a wholesale club so I was very confused for a minute.

Hahaha, I used to live on the east coast, I'm familiar with the wholesale club. On the west coast it's a chain of restaurants pretty much identical to TGI Fridays. Either that or I've been feasting on boxes of food in the aisles of a wholesale club. I suppose that's possible.

Lockdown is a cognitohazard.

Hahaha, I used to live on the east coast, I'm familiar with the wholesale club. On the west coast it's a chain of restaurants pretty much identical to TGI Fridays. Either that or I've been feasting on boxes of food in the aisles of a wholesale club. I suppose that's possible.

I mean, I wouldn't put it passed someone to just open an entire box of cheesecake if they really wanted it.

I've got a confession for you. Call me crazy, but Lock Down has been on a constant loop in my head. I'm humming it at work, I'm whispering the lyrics to myself when I'm alone. It will never end. I can't break free.

It's a lock down baby, you drive me crazy! Ain't no escaping, your love has got me doing time!

Yup. There's BJ's, there's Costco, and there's, of course, Sam's Club.

I was just about to post that!

I lied. I wasn't going to post that.

I wonder if they're ever gonna shut him out from doing that. Or still let him play, but stop receiving champagne as a victory reward. He's clearly shown he is more than capable of winning multiple times.

Megasoum

Banned
Do you think JV is going to have to have one of those PR guys who actually runs his twitter now?

I just started following him after the live show this week but I noticed today that he starts all his tweets with "JV: " like you see on brand accounts where the "real" person talks.

Or like when Obama sign his tweets lol.

jgminto

I wonder if we're getting any more Breaking Bradborne or has it been too long since the last episode? Watching Brad was good motivation for me to get the Platinum myself.

Jothel

We're incan people
Kings and Knights
Whaoaoaoa
We are lost
Where we go we don't knooooooow.
It's a real shame to me that I think only Drew saw the old man's head turn into the spaceflute, everyone else was looking away at the time. That bit is one of my favourites because it's so insane.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Lock Down, Inca People and Buck Bumble is pretty much the only music I listen to right now. I'm not even sure there actually is other music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom