• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Why do they all have red noses? Are you insinuating that they're all a bunch of drunks?

buckfastdannydeua1.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
When that's not the case in the States I see why people are more protective.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to actually find that information. Usernames can often lead to real names and real names can be put into specialized search engines that pull up current addresses, previous addresses, spouses, average home values, etc. It's pretty terrifying how easy it is to do awful things to others using the anonymity of the internet.

Bacon

Yeah if you really want to find out where someone lives it isn't very difficult. I worked at a firm last year where I did background checks on people. Super easy to find out people's information just by simply googling shit. And if you have access to lexisnexis or other databases it becomes ridiculously easy to find out everything about a person.

man 1vs100 was so weird and cool

microsoft was just trying shit, it was awesome

the NXE probably ended up hurting XBL more than helping it, especially with party chat basically taking everyone out of in-game chat, but it was so cool at first. netflix party viewing was also extremely rad.

hamchan

Streets of Fury looks like that beat em up they played 5 years ago when they did the QL of the Xbox Live Indie games section, when it was full of trash.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Streets of Fury looks like that beat em up they played 5 years ago when they did the QL of the Xbox Live Indie games section, when it was full of trash.

It IS that game, re-released on steam

But I want it now.

ok fine

Danny:Welcome to another danswers folks!
Dan:Today we have, hehe, Austin
Austin:Hey Guys it's great being here!
D:So how's GB been treating you? Has Vinny roasted you yet?
D:Hehe, roasted
A:Haha no but it's been a great time over there in the NY offices
D:Not as bad as I'm going to roast Xavier Wood! Did I tell you guys I beat him at Mario Kart?
D:Yes We know Dan. On to the first question-"Hey GB I want to dump my girl, but I don't know how to do it nicely". Well just straight up tell her! Don't just keep her along.
D:Yeah I mean, if she doesn't interest you just be like 'hey it's not working out'. Don't do it over text or phone either.
A:I guess I gotta agree, it wouldn't be right-it wouldn't be right to you or her if you kept this facade going, you know? Just try to do it in the best way possible.

BanGy.nz

Banned
ok fine

Danny:Welcome to another danswers folks!
Dan:Today we have, hehe, Austin
Austin:Hey Guys it's great being here!
D:So how's GB been treating you? Has Vinny roasted you yet?
D:Hehe, roasted
A:Haha no but it's been a great time over there in the NY offices
D:Not as bad as I'm going to roast Xavier Wood! Did I tell you guys I beat him at Mario Kart?
D:Yes We know Dan. On to the first question-"Hey GB I want to dump my girl, but I don't know how to do it nicely". Well just straight up tell her! Don't just keep her along.
D:Yeah I mean, if she doesn't interest you just be like 'hey it's not working out'. Don't do it over text or phone either.
A:I guess I gotta agree, it wouldn't be right-it wouldn't be right to you or her if you kept this facade going, you know? Just try to do it in the best way possible.
You're doing gods work here Breezy.

danm999

Jesus those Persona musicals. I'm gonna fall down a rabbit hole with those. Makes me want to play Persona 3 and 4 again in preparation for 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom